Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rick and Morty

Go down 
+2
????
Superbuu3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 5:20 pm

You guys seen this, what did you think? Its done by Dan Harmon.

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
????
Butter Bomb

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:09 pm

I been hearing about Rick and Morty being one of the best adult cartoons ever.

I gotta ask, is it THAT good?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 2:54 am

It's highly amusing, my glip-glop. Lots of inventive and weird shit to see. Still waiting on that third season.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 1:56 pm

It is very good.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 5:07 pm

I found it to be annoying as fuck and turned it off after 10 minutes.

Might have to give it another decent shot.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 5:30 pm

It took a couple episodes for the show to find it's rhythm. They toned down the burping a lot and fine tuned the overlapping dialogue.

If you want a truly great adult cartoon though, watch Bojack Horseman.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 7:05 pm

Empirewild wrote:
I been hearing about Rick and Morty being one of the best adult cartoons ever.

I gotta ask, is it THAT good?

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
I found it to be annoying as fuck and turned it off after 10 minutes.

Might have to give it another decent shot.

I'd say at least watch a whole episode.

The show is up and down and some bits are absolutely hilarious, it drops into gross out comedy a lot, which will be one of the more divisive factors. I also couldn't stand the constant wretching noise Rick makes, but that is less like moose said in later episodes.

For some reason this reminded me of Space Dandy, most likely the weird art style at times and how episodes don't go anywhere where you expect them to.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:41 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It took a couple episodes for the show to find it's rhythm. They toned down the burping a lot and fine tuned the overlapping dialogue.

Hmm, I might give it another shot then. I've seen the first two episodes, and I thought they were quite clever, but I despised the constant burps.

Quote :
If you want a truly great adult cartoon though, watch Bojack Horseman.

Yes. This. So much this.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 9:33 am

I wonder if people will start to get sick of Rick and Morty's constant stammering. That's the thing that might wind up feeling too played out and tiresome as the show goes on. People say it helps to make conversations more realistic now (which is blatantly untrue, given the extremes the show takes it to), but they might not find it so charming after a couple more seasons.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Watch the episode "Rixty Minutes" at least.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:58 am

Sock wrote:
I wonder if people will start to get sick of Rick and Morty's constant stammering. That's the thing that might wind up feeling too played out and tiresome as the show goes on. People say it helps to make conversations more realistic now (which is blatantly untrue, given the extremes the show takes it to), but they might not find it so charming after a couple more seasons.

That got on my tits too, but not as much as the unholy belch noises. I can probably look past that if given quality.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 pm

Look who's purging now, might be my favourite episode, that one and the 4th episode were brilliant. I liked a few other but can remember which there was a couple i didn't like too though.

Hopefully season 3 is soon.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:47 am

Episode 10 of season 1 is insane given the amount of plot revelations it has when you put all the episodes together. If it all pans out the way all the info has hinted the plotline in this show was apparently there all the time and genuinely smarter than most shows. I'm hoping season 3 clarifies things.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Well the premiere was great now we just have to wait to see when they give us the rest of the series.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:22 am

I started watching this again, it is growing on me, but it's not like i'm plowing through it. Haven't finished a whole episode in 1 sitting even.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:39 am

I've seen the first season and a bit of the second of this now, it has grown on me too. I'm enjoying all the Rick puns in the episode names. Jemaine Clement's guest role was great as well.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 8:12 pm

it gets better and better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rick and Morty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick and Morty   Rick and Morty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick and Morty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: TV :: Cartoons-
Jump to: