Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invasion Arrowverse crossover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Invasion Arrowverse crossover Empty
PostSubject: Invasion Arrowverse crossover   Invasion Arrowverse crossover Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 12:35 am

So this started out pretty good with the Flash episode and it got me pretty hyped. We got a nice episode which featured a lot of the characters and good old hero on hero violence, the effects in the episode for the most part were great and some genuinely entertaining moments.

Next came Arrow which did effectively a flashback episode where everyone in arrow hero and villain alike was in the matrix with them. This episode wasn't bad it just seemed like we were forgetting the Dominators more and more. Slade seems to be getting weaker and weaker (also a shame manu bennett wasnt there to play him). The main issue I was having is Felicity sucks so very much and while she was dragging down bits of the flash episode previously she flicks this episode up with dreadful dialogue and bad acting.

The Legends episode was a complete mess with them suddenly flipping away from the back to the future idea of time travel that they usually use and Cisco implying his action from time travelling into the past had effected the present before he time travelled. On top of that Cisco and Felicity just end up breaking into a government base with no issue whatsoever despite the super heroes not being able to break out despite their super strength. Arrow telling Supergirl to not be around because shes not normal was also ridiculous. Anyway they seemed to waste so muc time on build up they suddenly inexplicably rush to a final battle on a rooftop where aliens ditch their lasers just so they can have a fist fight. The fight was a mess and i coudln't even really get what was going on. Also in about ten seconds Stein massproduced nanotechnolgy to stop all the aliens and the aliens retreat, which apparently counted as a defeat and stopped them coming back ever again. Oh also this whole war is because Flash runs back in time to fuck shit up. Also there is the bit where Stein is like I'll get my daught er to develop a weapon to defeat teh bad guys then erase her from existence which would then make the bad guys undefeatable. Theres a lot of problems in this episode.

TL;DR completely anticlimactic and a wasted opportunity. Fingers crossed the episodes get better in general, whic for the most part individually each series has been ok to good.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

Invasion Arrowverse crossover
Page 1 of 1