Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dangerous Golf. From some of the people who made Burnout.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Dangerous Golf. From some of the people who made Burnout. Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Golf. From some of the people who made Burnout.   Dangerous Golf. From some of the people who made Burnout. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:39 am

It's the Burnout Crash mode but with a golf ball, basically. Good fun. It caught my eye when it came but the latest patch really improved it, so I bought it. Restarting a level only takes a few seconds, and apparently before this patch it could take 10x that. I can't imagine that. A fast restart makes it much easier and more enjoyable to experiment with different shots.

You get your tee off, with which you have to destroy a certain amount of objects to earn the Smashbreaker. That sets your ball on fire and lets you bounce around for a bit, during which you have to get as high a score as possible by destroying stuff and completing bonus objectives (destroying specific things). Then you get your putt, one shot to sink the ball in the hole.

The campaign layout is exactly like Burnout 3, and it ever has DJ Stryker in it voicing the tutorial. Local and online multiplayer too. Fun game, I would recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Dangerous Golf. From some of the people who made Burnout. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Golf. From some of the people who made Burnout.   Dangerous Golf. From some of the people who made Burnout. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 3:37 pm

That seems really tempting i might grab that also noticed there's weekend deals on PSN this week Arkham night with season pass is £25
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

Dangerous Golf. From some of the people who made Burnout.
Page 1 of 1