Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf) Empty
PostSubject: that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf)   that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:59 pm

im sure you've heard about this now and the controversy that modern society threw at it.

now i have 2 kids myself so i was dubious about watching it at first as i heard the stories & seen the facebook feeds about them in a cage and the word "paedo" thrown into it, when i did watch it, as a father i seen through the video straight away but i looked up what was really going on and it is a father daughter video based on Sia's own father who suffers with bipolar.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf)   that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 12:13 am

Hadn't heard of this. Hadn't even heard of Sia. But damn I bet Shia jumped at the chance to do that. He seems desperate to be an "artist" these days.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf)   that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:25 am

I am not going to lie, I love the song; I am a big fan of Sia but lol when I saw it I was like wtf? I did a bit of research and I can safely say the video doesn't bother me anymore; not even in the slightest bit. I think Sia said something about the video representing her inner turmoils with herself growing up or something.

If you like this song, check out Big girl cry by Sia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf)   that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

that new Sia video (feat. shia labeouf)
Page 1 of 1