Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mad Max: Fury Road

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Mad Max: Fury Road Empty
PostSubject: Mad Max: Fury Road   Mad Max: Fury Road Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Mad Max: Fury Road   Mad Max: Fury Road Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:14 am

Saw this the other day. It was alright. I'm not a big fan of the previous movies though, so maybe that's why I wasn't so into it. I liked the first one, but I find the sequels boring in the same way I found this one boring.

The story is barebones, it really just a two hour car chase, with a few breaks here and there. The action was technically stunning and all but because I didn't give a crap about the characters I kind of spaced out for some of it. Explosions get old after a while, no matter how well they're filmed. Max in particular was really flat. I don't think Tom Hardy was the right choice.

I can see why people would love it though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Mad Max: Fury Road   Mad Max: Fury Road Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:15 am

Oh and the weirdest thing was that before the movie there was a trailer for San Andreas, but it was introduced with a clip of The Rock saying how great it was. It was just him sitting there going "Hey, the next trailer is for my new movie. It's really cool".
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Mad Max: Fury Road   Mad Max: Fury Road Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:33 am

I've been hearing really good things about this from society generally it seems, so I'm gonna check it out pretty soon, I think. Has anyone who's seen the others seen this?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Mad Max: Fury Road   Mad Max: Fury Road Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:43 am

Yes. My god yes. This movie is crazy entertaining. Really stays kinda true to the series I guess with the ridiculous characters and vehicles. Maybe takes itself a little less serious than the originals but that's not saying much. The action is ridiculous and awesome.

I'm a huge fan of the originals, even the first one, and I loved it. The guy who plays Max doesn't seem as bad-ass enough like Mel Gibson was but I'm probably biased. Anyway definitely go and see it if you liked the originals at all.

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Mad Max: Fury Road   Mad Max: Fury Road Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:32 am

Brilliant, sounds like what I've been hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Mad Max: Fury Road   Mad Max: Fury Road Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:02 am

I thought it was awesome. The guitar amp/truck combo is the best thing.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Mad Max: Fury Road   Mad Max: Fury Road Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:40 am

Yeah, I thought it was a nice touch that he actually plays the score of the movie as well.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Mad Max: Fury Road   Mad Max: Fury Road Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:00 pm

This is awesome! Guitar-man was my favourite character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad Max: Fury Road   Mad Max: Fury Road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad Max: Fury Road
Page 1 of 1