Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last of Us Remastered

Go down 
+2
Neo
testtubebaby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

The Last of Us Remastered Empty
PostSubject: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 pm

so naughty dog have remastered this in 1080p for the ps4. Personally i hate the video they used for this promo, anyone who played this will know why

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:20 pm

I don't like this, Naughty Dog went on the record stating that no PS4 version was planned but said in press releases regarding this announcement that they started work on the PS4 version as soon as TLOU PS3 went gold, that is to say before it even came out in the first place. It's very dishonest and gives the impression that the whole thing is a planned attempt to double dip on sales.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:39 pm

its stupid, at least with the HD upgrades from ps2 they waited a few years.... remastering top end ps3 games seems pointless & as you say neo almost blatant money grabbing
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:44 pm

I'm a little torn by this - on the one hand, remaking the very best of the last-gen is not necessarily a bad thing, on the other, doing it so soon feels rather naughty. Pun intended.

Where's my 1080p 60 fps Mass Effect Trilogy re-release then?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:07 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
its stupid, at least with the HD upgrades from ps2 they waited a few years.... remastering top end ps3 games seems pointless & as you say neo almost blatant money grabbing
You make it seem like they had a choice when it came to waiting a few years. That being said, this is definitely a blatant cash grab, but whatever I guess you gotta give the people with nothing to play on their PS4s something, since they can't play PS4s on them.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:44 pm

I'm just wondering who the hell is going to buy it, anyone who has a PS3 and was interested in it would have long purchased it..

Anyone buying this now is either a fool, or is someone who didn't didn't have a Playstation till this generation..
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:27 pm

There a lot of people who actually are coming over from 360s to PS4s, so there are probably quite a few people who would buy it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:46 pm

General consensus is they are doing this for the 360 converts, general interest in this seems pretty low. I'll buy this as I didn't buy the PS3 version.

I agree with Neo though this leaves a negative image of Naughty Dog. Also they say they're aiming for 60fps, if they don't do that I'm seriously going to be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:54 am

This being in 60FPS might be enough for me to care to buy it, but I'd probably end up waiting for a sale anyways as I already own the game
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 4:12 pm

I think I'm going to buy this as its on sale.

Would anyone be interested in playing multiplayer on this. I know a few people have this and there's obviously a sequel coming.

I never played the original game so don't expect me to have a clue what i'm doing.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 6:19 pm

yh ill play with you, just let me know when as i will have to download it and its +50GB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Remastered   The Last of Us Remastered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us Remastered
Page 1 of 1