Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

last Futurama season this summer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korin
First Mate
Korin

last Futurama season this summer  Empty
PostSubject: last Futurama season this summer    last Futurama season this summer  Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:27 am

So Comedy Central is getting rid of Futurama this summer, so last season. I wonder who will pick it up.

P.S. didn't post in the futurama threads because that is new stuff, and this is something else.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: last Futurama season this summer    last Futurama season this summer  Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:05 am

Thats a shame, I do hpoe it gets piced up, although not seen recent episodes.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: last Futurama season this summer    last Futurama season this summer  Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:18 am

I kind of last track because the movies threw off the season numbers. They were released as movies on DVD but also aired as a psuedo 5th season, and then when an actual 5th season was produced people were calling it the 6th season, although that might have been because the original 4 seasons actually aired as 5 seasons because Fox screwed it up. So when the Season 5 DVD came out I had no clue what it was, and I just forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: last Futurama season this summer    last Futurama season this summer  Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Super: If you read Infosphere the Futurama wiki, UK has some recent episodes now. Me? I already have all three 'volumes' - so I hope the fourth one I will be getting will come out in fall time, (the one that is releasing this summer on TV).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last Futurama season this summer    last Futurama season this summer  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

last Futurama season this summer
Page 1 of 1