Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:29 pm

I'd grab it if someone wants to coop through the whole campaign.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:25 pm

i grabbed 40th day instead
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Devil's Cartel shits on 40th day cause of new engine, and plus 40th day is too like the Army of One first game. Devil's Cartel is fun as hell, you should get it. I hope there is DLC for the game like they add extra missions.

Pick up that game, and Riptide/Metro LL - you'd enjoy all three.

BTW PS3 OR 360?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:06 pm

i bought 40th day because it was 5 dollars
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:08 am

PS3, most the guys here mainly game on PS3 although there are a couple of owners of both.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:05 pm

I am Korin666 on PSN - add me if u want

Power of Love,
yeah so is operation flashpoint red river 10 dollars
and MAG is 3.99

these games at that price is hard to find, u got lucky finding games that cheap.. was it bargain bin?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:13 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Yeah, that's probably why.. I once found Samurai Warriors 2 Empires in a bargain bin for 15 dollars, but I don't have Xbox 360. :/
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:51 pm

sw empires 2 is decent. personally i like dw 5 and even 7 empires more. but that's mostly because i like the dw combo system and characters more
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:16 am

DW7 Empires is fucking boring, I uninstalled after 2 months of it being in my playstation collection. I hope DW8 is more fun.

SW2E and DW5E as well as DW5XL shit on DW7 Empires.

I don't know how you can like DW7 Empires, doesn't it feel empty compared to DW5 Empires? Or even SW2 Empires? Cause in SW2 Empires, couldn't you put your officers anywhere on a certain part of your main camp, and the area around it. I think DW7 was lacking in empires expansion, because all it had was Empire Mode, not even Free Mode like DW5E.

Anyways, super what is your psn name?

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:13 am

I'll add you when i'm next on.

You play with a headset?
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:31 pm

No... but Army of Two is easy to play without headset. I played with a stranger, and that was even easy. BTW you are LVL 28? Holy shit. I'm only LVL 13. _-_
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Having a vita pushes that up a bit to.

The price went up again, if i see it on sale again i'll probably grab it.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:00 pm

So you got trophies in VITA? how do you combine it? I only have one game tbh, I'm waiting for Killzone Mercenary to come out in September for VITA.

Why did the Price of 'Devil's Cartel' - if that's what you are talking about go up? Was it on sale? Usually games go down in price, if it wasn't on sale.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Korin wrote:
So you got trophies in VITA? how do you combine it? I only have one game tbh, I'm waiting for Killzone Mercenary to come out in September for VITA.

Why did the Price of 'Devil's Cartel' - if that's what you are talking about go up? Was it on sale? Usually games go down in price, if it wasn't on sale.

Game prices are weird here they fluctuate a lot. For instance some of the online shops i buy from just have cheaper prices on certain days of the week. Its a strange system but certainly makes me buy games i normally wouldn't.

Vita games sync up with your normal trophy list. Honestly I got most of the games I play on vita through plus. That gives me access to around 80 games a year (60 on PS3 and 20 on Vita) that obviously makes getting trophies a lot easier and lets me try out games I wouldn't have played otherwise. Virtue's Last Reward was probably the best game i played on Vita yet, although i haven't played Gravity Rush yet, but I do have it.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:21 pm

I usually get 2 games a month.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:30 pm

US playstation plus is a bit shit compared to the EU version but if you got a Vita and PS3 its probably worth trying it out for 3 months to see if you like it.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:35 pm

I only have one VITA game atm. I will get new one in september.. Killzone Mercenary - but is PS + good? Is it worth 60 dollars a year?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Well you'd have all these games to play plus another 40 or so during the year if you put down the $60. I assume your 3 month subscription is like $15 so try it out and see if you bother playing those games if you are wary of the investment. I play games a lot so it works out great for me.

Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? 8847405905_7825859d3d_z

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/27/playstation-plus-update-blazblue-continuum-shift-extend-free-for-members/
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:13 pm

some stuff are Playstation Plus exclusive, and you get everything cheaper IIRC
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Korin wrote:
some stuff are Playstation Plus exclusive, and you get everything cheaper IIRC
Yeah. I get more than my money;s worth easily out of it. But if you are the kind of person who wouldn't play most of the games or bother downloading them, then it would be a different story, if you got vita and PS3 it is an amazing deal.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:17 pm

I mean stuff like themes , dynamic themes , avatars , DLC add-ons , not actual games. I dont have the space for that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:40 pm

If you won't download games then no its not worth it at all.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:41 pm

I will save money for other stuff like ps2 classics
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:47 am

i'm buying this tomorrow for 7.50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?   Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone got or getting Army of Two Devil's Cartel ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next