Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty Ghosts

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
Korin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Korin
First Mate
Korin

Call of Duty Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:26 pm

nuff said

November 5th - both next-gen and current-gen.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm vaguely interested in the next gen games if they add some nice stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Call of Duty Ghosts will be like CoD3 - on both gens. So graphics will be pretty much the same,
expect better at the end of 8th generation life line

I hope by the 2015 CoD - there is new engine.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:05 pm

There won't ever be a "new" engine simply because Infinity Ward doesn't care to give a name an number to their tools. It's probably as "new" as Frostbite 3 will be but because it's not called FireDuty 4 or whatever, people are getting hung about it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Every CoD game to date has used a modified version of the Quake 3 engine, I doubt they'll change now.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:22 pm

yeah, I saw an article somewhere, which said that it's basicly the same engine they used for this gen (starting with the first modern warfare) but with some upgrades obviously. it's not an entirely new one.

anyways, as far as the game goes, I like the idea of dynamic maps (or dynamic elements in the maps) for multiplayer, I know it's not new and some games have done it before, but I like the fact that you can do stuff, or the game does stuff, that changes the environment and the way you need to tackle certain areas.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:31 am

Quake 3? I thought it was called modified 'IW' engine.

Anyways, I pick up any CoD regardless of what it is about. Same how people pick up DW blindly.

lol cause my Reddit name is : CoDSheep

www.reddit.com/user/CoDSheep
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:17 am

I hope all FPS games next gen have fully destructible environments like Black on PS2. I mean its kinda funny to think we didn't get that this gen. Well not that i remember.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Ghosts is gonna be like CoD3... so you may have to wait until 2014 CoD, we'll see. Or even 2015 CoD. By the time at the end of the 8th generation, we'll have more than just destructible environments... I hope.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:02 am

for those who are interested, there's a GT All Access episode on Gametrailers this evening about Ghosts, and it will feature actual gameplay this time (or so they say)

it's at 2pm ET. (too lazy to convert to GMT)
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:32 pm

well, it was unimpressive. was nice seeing gameplay, but it was dull.

they showed some dog gameplay too, but that seemed rather dull as well. basically, the dog acts like one of the controllable machines you had in previous games.. but instead of an RC-XD or whatever it's a dog and has dog attacks obviously. nothing to really be excited about.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Are you honestly surprised that there weren't any meaningful gameplay changes?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:50 pm

no, did it sound like I was?

was just explaining the dog for the sake of you guys knowing that it is indeed nothing new I guess.

I was a bit surprised it was rather dull though, I expected like a cool set piece or something but that didn't really happen.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm just not sure why you bothered watching it if you knew that any gameplay shown would be more or less exactly the same as all the other Call of Duty games.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:56 pm

I just wanted to see it in action really. see how it looked cause I do have some interest in it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:47 pm

NOPE NO CORNER CUTTING HERE. CALL OF DUTY IS MADE TO THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE STANDARD AND REVOLUTIONISES THE FPS GENRE EVERY YEAR.

JUST $59.99 USD FROM YOUR LOCAL RETAILER, DON'T FORGET TO BUY THE SEASON PASS TO GET FOUR, THAT'S RIGHT FOUR MAP PACKS FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $49.99! THAT'S $10 LESS THAN THE MAIN GAME!
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:39 pm

damn, that's lazy.

still getting it though, pretty sure I'm still gonna enjoy it too.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:59 am

Call of Duty seems fun.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Did Neo only just now find out that CoD is lazily, cheaply produced and has overpriced DLC?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Of course not, I just hoped that the video might open the eyes of others who hadn't realised it yet, considering it's absolutely irrefutable evidence.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Your face is irrefutable
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Irrefutably sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts   Call of Duty Ghosts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Ghosts
Page 1 of 1