Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just got Ken's rage 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

I just got Ken's rage 2 Empty
PostSubject: I just got Ken's rage 2   I just got Ken's rage 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:52 pm

No epic intro movie so i'm slightly disappointed.

Cutscenes have been changed to manga style and starts right from the beginning of the story again. They've removed jump to give all characters a dodge this has a down side that now certain characters have less cancel and combo potential. The plus side is now the power characters can manouvre.

In the first game grab allowed you to use whichever attacks you wanted while doing it, that seems to have been removed now, and does a set motion throw that annoys me. there also is now a special button mapped to R1 and this does finishers well for ken at least.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I just got Ken's rage 2   I just got Ken's rage 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:14 pm

It sounds worse than the first game from what you're telling me.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just got Ken's rage 2   I just got Ken's rage 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:06 pm

OH man this is awesome the game plays completely different from the first. Its definitely worth having both games assuming you like fist of the north star otherwise play which ever one you find better.

Seems to folow the manga, going through even the minor bad guys, zeed was in the first and now we have spade show up. There's strange omissions i.e. can't use environmental weapons, grab is now a default animation, complete removal of hyper mode.

Enemy variation seems to have upped and enemies can even now change between long range and short range weapons this makes things a lot more interesting.

Meridian system abolished and i don't like that, you have scrolls now and they seem to do all kinds of weird stuff if you rearrange them. Levelling seems to be assoicated with just killing stuff while being good at combat. Using more variety adn keeping your helath high and not getting hit while move variation you will level up everything.

I can't fairly compare this game to the first until i level up my characters.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got Ken's rage 2   I just got Ken's rage 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just got Ken's rage 2
Page 1 of 1