Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fruits Basket

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little_Zhurong
First Mate
Little_Zhurong

Fruits Basket  Empty
PostSubject: Fruits Basket    Fruits Basket  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:19 am

If this already exists I'm sorry but I searched and couldn't find it.

Warning will contain spoilers.

Who's your favourite characters your favourite parts and anything else to discuss about this wonderful manga and anime show.

I love the way Shigure treats his editor especially at New Years. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

Fruits Basket  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket    Fruits Basket  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:31 am

Oh it hasn't! No one else likes fruits basket but us and hopefully by the end of volume 3, we'd have buu in our little fan club!

Honestly I love all the characters, every single one.

Needless to say, I have my favourites. My favourite male character would be Hatsuharu. I just love him! Tohru is my favourite female character.

Oh Shigure is such a joker. So far Buu is liking Momoji. Razz
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Fruits Basket  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket    Fruits Basket  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:59 am

Momiji and Shigure probably.

Honestly its hard to say they make most of the characters complain about there own stories which makes them seem whiney, which as yet momiji and shigure haven't done.

Shigure is probably the funniest character in the whole thing and I like his laid back attitude. Momiji is a bunny which is kinda awesome. I was really hoping for a dragon to spice things up, although kitten decided to spoil that for me, so i'm not sure how i'd have reacted to that otherwise.

I kinda want to know where this is all going, but not much has happened in the first 2 volumes. There was just a lot of them going to school and not much really happening and then they repeated the story a few times, which because i read it in one go made it all seem paced badly. I'm hoping they will tell us why they are cursed real soon. That whole thing about Hatori going blind was mentioned a couple of chapters ago but they haven't explained it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Little_Zhurong
First Mate
Little_Zhurong

Fruits Basket  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket    Fruits Basket  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Don't worry they do hatori's blindness. The start is quite so but you need the background stuff for the story later on it gets quite envolved. The anime follows story write up until the end where they changed it Smile I think the anime goes up to vol4 or 5 and there is 27.

Stick with it and it will be worth it.Smile

I think vols 3, 4 and explain the curse better. Momiji is great. Aya is another person you might like Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fruits Basket  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruits Basket    Fruits Basket  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fruits Basket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: