Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever

Go down 
+2
Kaio
Neo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Empty
PostSubject: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 pm

It puts Gossip Girl to shame. Not bad though, watching this girl attempting to systematically destroy the lives of everyone around her is fascinating in a way.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:23 pm

Victoria is the best.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Should I watch this?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:12 pm

It is much better than Gossip Guy.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:51 am

I honestly really like it so far, you might as well watch the first couple of episodes to see if it grabs you.

E: Actually watch up to episode 5 at least, that one was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Final episode of Season 1 was really good, Seven Devils seems to be the go to song when you want to make a dramatic montage. Will definitely start watching Season 2 once I've caught up on other shows.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:21 am

So yeah Season 2 is really bad. I'm still watching it because apparently a part of me enjoys shitty soap operas but it makes me feel ashamed. Also this totally happened.

Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever I7OoPoIQayugv
Back to top Go down
lethaleverdeen
Deck Hand
lethaleverdeen

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:16 am

No. Resident Evil is way cooler.

By the way, how did you get those pictures on there? I don't know how. (I'm new here) >.<
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:15 am

If you're using the quick reply at the bottom of the page. The third group of icons, the middle icon to the left of the chain link, if you click that you got a drop down box post the link inside that and press enter.

or you can use the html code [img] [ /img]

without the space before the '/' and you put the image link in between the two bits of text. Uh sorry if that description is crap.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:38 am

This seems like as good a place as any for this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever   Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge is possibly the bitchiest show ever
Page 1 of 1