Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~

Go down 
+8
PoweredBy42
brandon
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
Golden Boy
Kaio
Eevil-Psycho
Onyxheart
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Onyxheart
Deck Hand
Onyxheart

Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Empty
PostSubject: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi there. Lucien's the name. I suck at introductions, so I will make this short. I am pretty chill sometimes, other times I am rather hyperactive. One Piece is my favorite... everything. Judge me if you so wish, but earlier this year I got my first tattoo as a tribute to One Piece. I have my reasons for doing so, and it is not just because it is my favorite anime. There is no need to get into that here though. (: I can be a bit antisocial, so there is no telling how often I will be online and joining in on topics. It takes me a little while to get used to new sites, but once I meet a few people I usually warm up rather easily. I am an admin and the official Grammar Nazi(Editor) of a yaoi RP site that my friend started-- which is a bit odd, considering my antisocial tendencies-- Oh, and you needn't worry about me trying to nazi you on grammatical correctness. It is not my job to do so on this site and I am not a complete douch bag, nor is my grammar 100% correct 100% of the time. (:
Well, that wasn't as short as I had anticipated. I do tend to ramble at times. xD Anyway, I wont eat you alive, so feel free to talk to me!

Peace, love, and gore
Luci
~

Last edited by Onyxheart on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because 'douchebag' is one word ;D)
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:27 pm

red text and centered and everything

welcome.
Back to top Go down
Onyxheart
Deck Hand
Onyxheart

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Hahaha. Thank you (: I love your pic! Just recently got introduced to the amazingness that is Rob Zombie. xD I'm having a distinctly difficult time getting into his music, but his movies are incredible!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Douchebag is one word.

Hello.

The forum members A_Nonny_Moose and Piers are in charge of yaoi regulations here.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:27 pm

I have to admit that judging by your intro you're probably the most interesting member to join here in a while.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Well this is... different.

Hello.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 pm

The role of grammar nazi is already taken here, so you needn't worry on that front.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Out of curiosity, what's exactly a yaoi RP site? How does it work?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 pm

i like cuddling
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Welcome.

You did such a better job at introducing yourself than I ever could.

And isn't yaoi gay hentai?
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Piers wrote:
I have to admit that judging by your intro you're probably the most interesting member to join here in a while.

Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Image11
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:40 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Onyxheart
Deck Hand
Onyxheart

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Woah...O.o I return after a few hours and am suddenly bombarded by a bunch of new comments xD

Hello to all, and thank you for the warm welcoming!

Kaio: Ah, you caught me. I'll never mistype 'douchebag' again! Thank you for the enlightenment~

SimianWonder: I wasn't trying to take said job. Lol. I can barely keep up with it on the other site. -Le lazy-

Piers: Yaoi RPing is just like any other type, just with a bit of gay love added. Some are sexual, some are not.

Agent Cuddles: ...-Cuddles-

SneakySunday: Yaoi is usually gay hentai, yes. Not always, though. Softcore is yaoi with no sex, or no detailed sex. This is usually referred to as Shounen Ai, which is a phrase that I recently found out is considered offensive in Japan. O.o Yaoi is yaoi there, softcore or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 pm

cuddle buddy
Back to top Go down
Onyxheart
Deck Hand
Onyxheart

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:55 am

:3
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:06 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well this is... different.

This.

But greetings all the same.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:35 am

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Vælkømmin' te gars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~   Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Currently Morphing in Through Your Periph~
Page 1 of 1