Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Playthroughs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Video Playthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Video Playthroughs   Video Playthroughs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Well, seeing as I got my capture software going again, I was thinking of actually doing video playthroughs of games and post them on my Youtube channel. I'm currently doing The Walking Dead (first 2 episodes as the rest isn't out yet) but I plan on doing more games in the future too.

I'll even take requests if someone wants something, but I'm not gonna buy games just to do your request, if it's a game I'm interested in, I'll probably already have it or gonna get it anyways.

I don't know if I'll keep this as a general thread or make a new thread per game, I don't know what one of you mods think is the best idea? I'm fine either way, I just don't want to be cluttering this with too many topics, but on the other hand, if I make a topic it's easier to find a certain game.. so tell me, what would you think is better?

I'm also not entirely sure this is a good idea, or will have an audience here, but still, it might be neat for those who are interested in a game, but are in doubt about geting it or if you don't feel like buying or can't buy a game, but still wanna know the story.

anyways, I'll update this thread or make a new one once I got some parts of The Walking Dead up, in the mean time, tell me what you think of the idea.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Video Playthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Playthroughs   Video Playthroughs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:49 am

Walking Dead is so fucking awesome. That game is def Telltale's best so far and I'm only through chapter 2.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Video Playthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Playthroughs   Video Playthroughs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:14 am

well you can't go any further as the other chapters ain't out yet Very Happy but yeah, it's awesome, I really love it.

I actually have multiple saves on one account, and then some more on my other accounts so I have a whole lot of saves all with a different story.. that's how good I think it is.. so far I have 4 different stories going... might even be more depending on who dies and whether or not I have a choice in who does...

but there's a walking dead topic, so let's discuss that there if you want..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Playthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Playthroughs   Video Playthroughs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Playthroughs
Page 1 of 1