Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medal of Honor: Frontline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Medal of Honor: Frontline Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor: Frontline   Medal of Honor: Frontline Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:36 am

I love this game. I was just looking at random things on the PS Store and say this and had to download it cuz it was actually the first console FPS I ever played (Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior were before that but they were on PC). Just as much fun as I remember but play through hard is torture. I don't know how I didn't remember htis but there are no checkpoints. This game is brutal on hard. No checkpoints and your health stays the same between levels. Without a doubt the hardest FPS hard mode i've ever played. I dare any of you to try it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Frontline   Medal of Honor: Frontline Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:38 am

i already did a long time ago
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Frontline   Medal of Honor: Frontline Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:53 am

I don't believe it. When I do it I'm positive I'll be the only one to have been skilled enough to do it.

But seriously these levels get huge twoards the end. No Check points!?!?!?!?!?! I ran through and gold medaled every level on easy(for the platinum) so i didn't die once so I had no idea of the horror.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Frontline   Medal of Honor: Frontline Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 am

it was annoying but i think the hardest FPS i played was the original rainbow six. i couldn't even beat it on easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Frontline   Medal of Honor: Frontline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor: Frontline
Page 1 of 1