Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black-Ops II

Go down 
+4
A_Nonny_Moose
brandon
Neo
Old School
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Black-Ops II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:10 am

Old School wrote:
It looks like they're trying to do something new here this time around, but we can't really cone to a conclusion until we get some gameplay footage.
I guess that's true, Treyarch always do a good job of creating 6 maps, reskinning all the guns and selling it for $60, maybe if we're lucky they'll introduce some new, visceral epic 9.5/10 paid off IGN review Mountain Dew product placement hardly subtle cash grab killstreaks too.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:11 am

don't forget the 200 dollar special edition
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:49 am

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Old School wrote:
It looks like they're trying to do something new here this time around, but we can't really cone to a conclusion until we get some gameplay footage.
I guess that's true, Treyarch always do a good job of creating 6 maps, reskinning all the guns and selling it for $60, maybe if we're lucky they'll introduce some new, visceral epic 9.5/10 paid off IGN review Mountain Dew product placement hardly subtle cash grab killstreaks too.

Didn't you say that about the Commando in Black-Ops?
You know. A gun that wasn't in the franchise until Black-Ops.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:56 am

What exactly did I supposedly say?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 pm

So it looks like Treyarch is trying to change some stuff around with Black Ops 2, including the multiplayer.

Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:32 am

this Zombie mode actually looks pretty cool.. I hated the previous ones, but this one looks more interesting..

Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:05 pm

trailer with Robert Downey Jr...
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Black Ops 2 is on the right track for CoD.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:02 am

to be honest, I didn't know anyone in the trailer other than Robert Downey Jr. and FPSRussia
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:45 am

Okay I thought that was pretty cool because it had Downey Jr. in it and had AC/DC playing. It's a pity that it's also glorifying one of the things people don't like about CoD, which is the killstreaks unbalancing the game and all.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:39 pm

The back of the box sure is informative. A picture with the word "campaign" next to it, another picture with the word "multiplayer" next to it, and one final picture with the word "zombies" next to it. Apart from the legal info and a notice that it comes with an extra MP map, that's literally it.

It's the laziest boxart I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:10 pm

You didn't actually buy it, did you?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 pm

It's a Christmas present for my sister.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:42 pm

from what I played from it, it appears they completely overhauled the multiplayer (I haven't played MW3 multiplayer, so can't compare it to that)

there is now league play, which will put you up against people of around the same skill as you. not sure if this actually works out good or not, as I haven't tried it yet. Like leagues in sports, you compete for a certain reward I think, but as I said, haven't delved into it yet..

the combat training is against actual people now, with some bots thrown in and you actually do level up in it. your kills and k/d and whatnot don't get into your stat pages though. so it's great for getting to know the maps without hurting your actual stats, but it also gives you some competition so it doesn't get too dull.

already had more fun than I've had in the last 2 COD multiplayers I played.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 pm

lol, Candyman is in this:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black-Ops II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2