Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread

Go down 
+2
Old School
Baal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread   Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:12 pm

So yeah, KH3D spoilers since we're not going to actually be able to praise the game's gameplay until the summer, we might as well muse over how the story how gone further over a cliff.

Something Awful wrote:
-Sora's final boss is Xemnas , while Riku's final boss is Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (aka Ansemnort), followed by the Mysterious Figure (who is apparently a young Master Xehanort who can time-travel aka Youngnort), followed by Sora as the cap to it all .
-Yellow eyes/pointy ears means that you're turning into a Xehanort.
-It looks like Ansemnort figured out how to time-travel (maybe after CoM?), then went back and "fetched" an alternate timeline version of Youngnort. He has to be from an alternate timeline, otherwise him and the old Master Xehanort couldn't co-exist, because of the way time-travel seems to work.
-After Sora's fight with Xemnas, Youngnort decides that they'll turn Sora into another vessel, and shatters his heart to do that (like Master Xehanort did to Ventus in BbS). Riku fights Sora to mend his heart. Apparently, after Sora's heart is shattered, Ven (in Sora's heart) gives Sora his Keyblade Armour to protect him from the darkness. Since the darkness can't get to Sora through the Armour, it uses the armour to force Sora to fight Riku when Riku dives into Sora's heart. Here's a picture: https://i.imgur.com/IrD73.png?1
- Isa and Braig are both vessels for Xehanort. It looks like Master Xehanort is the leader of the new Organisation XIII, which is compromised of Xehanorts. Xehanorganisation XIII?
-For anyone keeping count of the 'norts, so far we have: Baldynort, Youngnort, Ansemnort, Isanort, Braignort, and Xemnas(nort). Rikunort isn't part of the club, it seems.
-According to the first link, it seems that the "real" reason Ansemnort cast off his flesh in the backstory of KHI was to allow him to travel in time (either that, or he cast it aside, then realised that he could do it incidentally). Nice retcon.
- Oh an this happens: https://i.imgur.com/Z1Lpv.jpg https://i.imgur.com/RH0vF.png
- Here's the game's secret boss fight too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwrK6WR77Mw#!

This series has made an art out of making the story impossible to follow, the secret boss is fucking awesome though.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread   Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Isn't this just a remake of the first one?
I wouldn't know. I stopped caring about Fan Fiction: The Game after the second title. And even then, I've had gripes with it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread   Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:56 pm

That secret boss, or at least the first couple of minutes of him, looks pretty easy. He hits hard as fuck but those attacks are telegraphed almost as much as Heartless Angel.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread   Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 am

Hey man, I'm just happy it's a Disney boss and not "UNKNOWN THING" or "Sephiroth x4000".
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread   Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Mr. Baal wrote:
Hey man, I'm just happy it's a Disney boss and not "UNKNOWN THING" or "Sephiroth x4000".
In return we get a plot that can basically be summed up as "Dreamception" and "Unlimited Nort Works"
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread   Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 pm

I didn't read the spoilers, but can someone tell me if this is really going to be the final chapter before KH3 or is there just more set-up for spinoff borefests?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread   Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Despite the recent news claiming that the next game'll be KH3(assuming it isn't just a misunderstanding), I wouldn't doubt that there'll be more in-between games anyway. Who knows how long the development KH3 will have after Versus is finally freaking finished.

Anyway, I'm avoiding spoilers(well, as much as I can, I already know too much as it is). Playing through the game and watching the stupidity unfold during cutscenes yourself is part of the fun. I doubt I would have found the current dumbest moment I've seen in KH so far(the scene where Sora lets Ven's heart rest within him) as hilariously stupid and ludicrous as it was if I had just read it up on the net.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread   Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3D Spoiler Thread
Page 1 of 1