Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time Crisis: Razing Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Time Crisis: Razing Storm Empty
PostSubject: Time Crisis: Razing Storm   Time Crisis: Razing Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Well, Time Crisis 4 at the moment actually. I was going to play Dead Storm pirates but it needs to install and I couldn't be bothered to wait.

Time Crisis is so annoying to play with the handgun attachment because you need to push a button to reload, and the way the Move slots in, all the buttons are on the top. So you need one hand on top of the gun the whole time. It's not very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis: Razing Storm   Time Crisis: Razing Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:34 pm

i was thinking of trying this but you already made the control scheme sound shit compared to RE:UC and DC
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis: Razing Storm   Time Crisis: Razing Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:19 pm

If you just hold the Move normally it's fine, but that just feels a bit boring. If you have the Sharpshooter thingy it should work, since the controller actually plugs into that, and it has it's own buttons on the side in more accessible places. The handgun thing is just a bit of plastic that the Move sits in.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis: Razing Storm   Time Crisis: Razing Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 pm

oh alright then, it should be fine if i like the sharpshooter then
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis: Razing Storm   Time Crisis: Razing Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:47 am

this is somewhat fun, i played razing storm. i think it's funny that a riot shield seems capable of blocking everything
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis: Razing Storm   Time Crisis: Razing Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:00 am

i'm bored of this already
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis: Razing Storm   Time Crisis: Razing Storm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Uh this is pretty good, the sentry mode and first person stuff is retarded. I hope you help kamaka get platinum on this BD. Its really easy.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Crisis: Razing Storm   Time Crisis: Razing Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Crisis: Razing Storm
Page 1 of 1