Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is the weirdest DVD ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

This is the weirdest DVD ever Empty
PostSubject: This is the weirdest DVD ever   This is the weirdest DVD ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 pm

I got the latest Ross Noble DVD for Christmas. It has 6 shows on it. I popped in the first disc, and it says Show 1, Show 2, etc, right up to Show 6. But only the first 3 shows are on the first disc. If you pick Show 4 it tells you to put disc 2 in. And disc 2 has shows 1, 2 and 3 on the menu, but tells you to put disc 1 in if you select them.

What the fuck is the point in that? Why have them on the menu if they're not on that disc?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: This is the weirdest DVD ever   This is the weirdest DVD ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 pm

I got my mom Conan's Complete Quest. (Barbarian & Destroyer on a dual-sided disc.) It starts with a menu to select which movie you want to watch. I thought this was awesome as it had me believe that side 2 was the bonus material and such. Watched Barbarian then went to select Destroyer.

"If you want to watch this movie, Then flip the disc to side 2."

Kinda pointless to have me select which movie I want to watch when I need to flip the disc anyway, eh? lol
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: This is the weirdest DVD ever   This is the weirdest DVD ever Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

that sounds unbelievably stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the weirdest DVD ever   This is the weirdest DVD ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the weirdest DVD ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: TV-
Jump to: