Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angry Boys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Angry Boys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Boys   Angry Boys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:47 am

If you like them, watch Angry Boys, it's about them. Report back if it's worth my time.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Angry Boys   Angry Boys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 am

I will HBO started airing it today so I'll let you know how it is. Chris Lilley is my new hero though even if he is Australian.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Angry Boys   Angry Boys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:06 am

I've seen the first two episodes and it didn't seem as good as the other two. Still though let me know if it gets better later on.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Angry Boys   Angry Boys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 am

I don't knwo what you guys are talking about but the first episode of Angry Boys was the greatest i've seen of Lilley's shows. Gran might be the funniest character I've seen. She has to be one of the most quotable people ever. I think I laughed at everything she said. Daniel and Nate are better than every now too.

Fucking nob is great slang too. I tried insulting someone with it but it just doesn't sound insulting when said by an American.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Angry Boys   Angry Boys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:16 am

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Angry Boys   Angry Boys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:34 am

Yeah, calling someone a fucking knob is pretty Australian. Knobhead is another classic, though you can do a lot with it. I've heard 'knobless cunt' before too.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Angry Boys   Angry Boys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am

Holy fuck. "Slap My Elbow" actually made it on the charts in Australia. You guys are crazy. This second episode wasn't as good as the first mainly because of S.mouse. He wasn't bad it just didn't hold up to the standard set by the other characters. I honestly think it comes from Lilley just not being that knowledgeable about American hip-hop/rap culture. I was expecting Boondocks hilarity from S.mouse. He did not deliver. More gold from Gran this episode though.

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Angry Boys   Angry Boys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:10 am

You don't know shit, there was a S.mouse concert in Melbourne earlier this year.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Angry Boys   Angry Boys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:12 am

Angry Boys - Page 2 Tumblr_ll28ca0HhO1qi5692o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry Boys   Angry Boys - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angry Boys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2