Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F.E.A.R. 3

Go down 
+3
Neo
Superbuu3
xXxDestinyxXx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxDestinyxXx
Deck Hand
xXxDestinyxXx

F.E.A.R. 3 Empty
PostSubject: F.E.A.R. 3   F.E.A.R. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:10 am

It seems there was a lot of hype on this game, and then it just died out, I play it on my friends steam and it's a really fun game.
Anyone have any ideas on why it died?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

F.E.A.R. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R. 3   F.E.A.R. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 pm

There's just way too many shooters out there. This doesn't seem to be getting much publicity compared to any of them. Honestly i can't even remember when this was released.

There was stuff like crysis, bullet storm, red faction armageddon, and a bunch of other games littered around this games release not to mention people are probably saving up for this october adn november with the number of games coming out. Thats not even considering all the other games that came out on steam.

You normally lose fans with each iteration of a game and i don't think this was bringing in new ones.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

F.E.A.R. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R. 3   F.E.A.R. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:53 pm

I didn't play it but from what I heard the fans all thought it was shit compared to the first game.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

F.E.A.R. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R. 3   F.E.A.R. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:00 pm

It sounded really shit, and the shooter market is over-saturated. There was no need for online as people only have time to play at most two games online regularly.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

F.E.A.R. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R. 3   F.E.A.R. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:36 pm

I didn't even want this game. Yahtzee's review of it didn't sway me over to getting it either. The 2nd was all fine until the very end, And then I said balls to it and traded it off for another game. I still haven't finished the first one and I don't think I'm going to with all these other games I'm playing. (Castlevania HD, Hard Corps Uprising, Beat Hazard Ultra, Mega Man 9, Saints Row 2, etc., etc.)
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Skip
Australianus
Skip

F.E.A.R. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R. 3   F.E.A.R. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:45 am

Rockstar_Trevor wrote:
I didn't even want this game. Yahtzee's review of it didn't sway me over to getting it either. The 2nd was all fine until the very end, And then I said balls to it and traded it off for another game. I still haven't finished the first one and I don't think I'm going to with all these other games I'm playing. (Castlevania HD, Hard Corps Uprising, Beat Hazard Ultra, Mega Man 9, Saints Row 2, etc., etc.)
Yahtzee doesn't review games, he picks them apart and rants about them. It's amusing to watch but it's not a review.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

F.E.A.R. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R. 3   F.E.A.R. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:28 am

T-Raz wrote:
Rockstar_Trevor wrote:
Yahtzee doesn't review games, he picks them apart and rants about them. It's amusing to watch but it's not a review.
Right, Anyway, It still didn't help it's case. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

F.E.A.R. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R. 3   F.E.A.R. 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Picked this up for 7 quid, only played multiplayer and its fucking awesome. So i can only imagine fear fans are whiny or suck at this game. Seriously its got a brilliant horde mode thats all i've played so far the gun mechanics are nice and there's a intersting cover mechanic that i enjoy. Also the horde mode plays about a billion times better then that zombie nonsense in CoD which was the only thing i liked about it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

F.E.A.R. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R. 3   F.E.A.R. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:24 am

have to finish FEAR files first. Which im doing right now. Beat FEAR years ago. Planning on getting FEAR 2 after I beat Files then I'm getting this.

I loved FEAR.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

F.E.A.R. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R. 3   F.E.A.R. 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.E.A.R. 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Shooters-
Jump to: