Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Child of Eden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Child of Eden Empty
PostSubject: Child of Eden   Child of Eden Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:26 am

This was £15 to pre-order, so I got it. It's quite fun. Controls are weird until you realised that aiming actually moves the camera around. It's basically on-rails score-shooter, but with trippy conceptual levels and music and stuff.

You wave the pointer over targets to lock on to them, and flick the Move controller forward to fire. You can lock on to 8 things at once. There's a standard machine gun thing that you have to fire and aim manually. Purple enemies and enemy bullets can only shot with the manual gun. There's a ton of extras but I'm no sure if any of them have a gameplay effect. It seems to be all artwork, videos, visual effects, and so on. But it's nice to have so much. I've played though one of the levels twice now and apparently only got 16% of the extras available on it.

Levels are unlocked by gaining stars, which you get for completing other levels. Star count seems cumulative though. On that level I played twice, I got 3 stars each time, which left with 6 stars total.

The story is bonkers and I have no idea how it's related to the gameplay, but it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
DarkAkatosh
Deck Hand
DarkAkatosh

Child of Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child of Eden   Child of Eden Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Started playing this game again and scored 900k on matrix. Never gets old
Back to top Go down

Child of Eden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Shooters-
Jump to: