Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can't tell you how flattering this is.

Go down 
+7
Golden Boy
Superbuu3
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaio
Zero
Old School
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 am

I was actually slightly depressed for about 30 seconds when I saw that Nick was exactly the same. He'll still be doing that stuff when he's 40, I know it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:42 am

You guys remember the whole Asuka tying him up and dressing him in a bunny suit or something like that?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:50 am

I thought it was his sister. Whatever, I remember that bunny suit nonsense and him being a total fag on BT2's board. And him stealing my DB board comic idea on BT3's one. That monster.

He was recently screwing around on DBZUT's forum too.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:30 am

Skip wrote:
Thank you, Wingers, this was hilarious.

Apparently so.
I sent him a PM with random words involving the RD.

So far no response, and he still haven't been nowhere to be found on the MK board.

But still, I'm still flattered by that drawing and how good it is.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:53 am

Zero wrote:
You guys remember the whole Asuka tying him up and dressing him in a bunny suit or something like that?
IIRC the bunny suit was on DBD. When he claimed his sister was wearing a bunny suit and her friends were tying him up.

Then it got creepy and was about what they were going to do to him. This later turned into he does bondage with his sister on SLUT, seeing as she was who was always tying him up and threatening him. Oh yeah and he didn't even put in effort to make two accounts he literally channged his username (to post as his sister).

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I was actually slightly depressed for about 30 seconds when I saw that Nick was exactly the same. He'll still be doing that stuff when he's 40, I know it.
Honestly he quite easily could already be an old, but i think he's arond your age. Its why i think he's so creepy i don't need to repost all that.

Saibot wrote:

@Buu
Sorry, bro. But....

Spoiler:
He's got me on ignore already. I honestly need to say almost nothing to make him explode. After everything i posted here and especially what i wrote on sly's, he only needs to see me make a post to rage.

I also know he didn't see my posts as they weren't moderated.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:54 pm

The story was about how his sister and his friend were going to tie him up and dress him up like a bunny girl.

He probably has gender identity issues.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
IIRC the bunny suit was on DBD. When he claimed his sister was wearing a bunny suit and her friends were tying him up.

That's it. I knew it was something like that.

Kaio wrote:
The story was about how his sister and his friend were going to tie him up and dress him up like a bunny girl.

He probably has gender identity issues.

Either that and/or schizophrenia.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:44 pm

I got him to spill the beans via PM.
Then this topic was made shortly after:

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/961031-mortal-kombat/60664392
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:47 pm

I wouldn't get too cocky, that was you a week ago after all.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Spill the beans about what?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:58 pm

"Ha ha ha!
Aha ha ha!
DAHAHAHA!

"My Ribs!"

AHAHAHAHA!

*Wipes tear away from eye*

Ahahahahaha!"

You really aren't allowed to post that seeing as you were coming onto him yourself just a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:07 pm

And it felt soooo good....

By the way, anybody here plays MK?
I got my Internet. So, who's up for a game or two.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:06 pm

I demand you post Nick's PMs.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 pm

So wingman tries a new fresh start and ends up doing something even more hilarious...
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:55 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
So wingman tries a new fresh start and ends up doing something even more hilarious...
Well, you know, zebras can't change their stripes.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 am

Kaio wrote:
Spill the beans about what?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

I concur. They would be interesting to read.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Well, you know, zebras can't change their stripes.

Old habits die hard, eh.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

If it help you sleep at night:

Quote :
Hi!
The name doesn't ring a bell.

Quote :
Hmmm... yes I've seen some of their posts on the board! I just ignore them.

Quote :
There we go, we ignored 'em and they saw that they couldn't get to us and they gave up. That's the thing with people like that; don't feed them and they go away!

Quote :
Hrrrm... I didn't want to bring it up, but yeah, I knew them. At first they seemed nice, but then they just suddenly got really snarky towards me. SuperBuu wanted me to act like they all did, but I refused and left the forums where they resided.

Quote :
When I was on one of Sly's forums, that's when all the hating started. Every topic, they would be straight there to harass me. Eventually, I just decided I'd had enough and left.

Besides all the creepy stuff I heard about, he seems like a down to earth guy.
Also, I referred to you all as "Enemies of the lulz" and he immediately recognized who I was talking about :/
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Yeah, he's a nice guy. Don't know why most people here dislike him.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm

I don't get "ememies of the lulz"

And how can you say he was a down to earth guy? He was a dude pretending to be a girl online and had you completely fooled. Tucking your dick between your legs and standing in front of a mirror doesn't make you down to earth. in fact I believe it points to the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Down-to-earth? I don't think so.

I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Lolwut10

But that's what makes him so awesome after all.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
I don't get "ememies of the lulz"

And how can you say he was a down to earth guy? He was a dude pretending to be a girl online and had you completely fooled. Tucking your dick between your legs and standing in front of a mirror doesn't make you down to earth. in fact I believe it points to the opposite.

I was referring to his attitude afterwards.
For someone from RD I expected a lot of rage.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm pretty sure he left Sly's sight because of this:

http://slysundergroundterri.forumotion.com/t440-for-fuck-sake-the-dragonball-movie-is-gonna-blow

He ran off to this place.

http://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com/

Where he engaged in more fantastical lies to get people to like him. See the above picture for reference.

Last edited by A_Nonny_Moose on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:02 am

Nikku wrote:
Don't tell me to shut up, asswipe.

Nikku wrote:
Moose and Raditz need to fuck off and stop trying to start something all the time. It's quite sad really.

I miss Nick.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Saibot wrote:
Quote :
Hrrrm... I didn't want to bring it up, but yeah, I knew them. At first they seemed nice, but then they just suddenly got really snarky towards me. SuperBuu wanted me to act like they all did, but I refused and left the forums where they resided.
Lol wtf, unless he was referring to the fact I think guys acting like girls to chat up men is creepy.

I'm really suprised he can ignore people to. On at least one level i guess he did grow up. Although in the most insignificant way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't tell you how flattering this is.   I can't tell you how flattering this is. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't tell you how flattering this is.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Comics and Graphic Novels-
Jump to: