Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+3
Eevil-Psycho
Neo
Superbuu3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm

I played it for a second then remembered i hate FPS games.  It seemed like its a lot of fun though.

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:23 pm

I downloaded it last night and plan on giving it a try. It's one of the games that's actually objectively better on PC though so I didn't bother making a topic.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:44 pm

I was about to make a topic actually, I captured my first game, and I was waiting till it's uploaded to make the topic Very Happy

will post later, cause it's gonna take a while before it's uploaded.

can't say I really like the game though. don't see what all the fuss is about.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 pm

I plan on trying ot on both PC and PS3, though it won't be until either next weekend or I finish my major lit essay.

Though it seems unlikely I'll get it, I just don't need another game right now.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:30 am

so youtube is being a bitch and won't let me upload it...ah well..
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
can't say I really like the game though. don't see what all the fuss is about.
You're playing the console version, I don't blame you.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:10 pm

I don't see how playing it on PC would be more enjoyable... especially since I hate PC controls for shooters..
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:15 pm

The PC version has more players, bigger maps, a greater variety of vehicles and much more in depth squad/command/communication options. Even ignoring the usual benefits of PC gaming it's leagues better than the console version.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:50 pm

You know, it's been really shitty.
I haven't been on the PSN in months, so I missed my chance at the DNF demo, U3 beta, R3 beta.
Now this.

Can somebody atleast give me the decency on what they think about the game compared to Bad Company 2? Because I love BC2 and this looks like that on steroids judging by the videos I've seen.

Yes, I know the PC version is the real experience, but tell me what you think of the PS3 version.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Well, the single map that's available is absolutely horrible and the only mode you can play in the Beta is Rush aka "designed for CoD fans and babies mode". If EA don't make the other Beta map available to the public (so far it's just been passworded servers for EA and journalists to play on) and if it's not fucking brilliant I won't be buying this game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:16 pm

So should I bother downloading this? Is anyone going to want to play. I hear it has a 2 player co-op mode which makes me vaguely interested.

No rush either way as someone can convince me to download it at a later date.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:31 pm

i might DL it for the single player, but I ain't touching the MP cause I tried it and hated it as pointed out earlier in this thread.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
So should I bother downloading this?  Is anyone going to want to play.  I hear it has a 2 player co-op mode which makes me vaguely interested.

No rush either way as someone can convince me to download it at a later date.

you know my rule on war games... then again you know susan will want it & then not play it so ill probably end up doing it just to feed my trophy addiction
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Played this a bit. Did the first part of the campain, up until it switches to the pilot woman. I'm so completely terrible at FPS. Played on Easy but still died a couple times. Once because I accidentally stood up during a sniper section. Another time I had to kill some guys in a building, so I was running around shooting, and then some guy just stabbed me from behind. No one told me the enemies did stuff like that.

I got the feeling I was playing the game wrong the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 1 of 1