Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlie Sheen's Roast

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

Charlie Sheen's Roast Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Sheen's Roast   Charlie Sheen's Roast Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:22 am

Did anyone get a chance to watch this? It was pretty hilarious. Kate Walsh and the guy in the Gadahfi uniform were amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen's Roast   Charlie Sheen's Roast Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:26 am

He's still alive?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen's Roast   Charlie Sheen's Roast Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 am

He sucks now that he went back to not being crazy. Didn't catch the roast but I will. They are generally pretty good regardless of who gets roasted.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen's Roast   Charlie Sheen's Roast Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:36 am

Ellis wrote:
He sucks now that he went back to not being crazy. Didn't catch the roast but I will. They are generally pretty good regardless of who gets roasted.

He was actually kinda funny in his final retaliations. Roasts are always good fun.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen's Roast   Charlie Sheen's Roast Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:28 pm

I imagine this was worse than Hasselhoff's because these have gotten progressively worse after Denis Leary's.. Mind you, Shatner's was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen's Roast   Charlie Sheen's Roast Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:53 pm

The best one was Bob Sagat's
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen's Roast   Charlie Sheen's Roast Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:42 pm

This was okay... I liked the fact that the big black guy took all the jokes personally and came up on stage and told them how it is... Charlie basically agreed with everything he said at the end... all in all it was a good show, although i think the roaster were kind of a weak choice but meh
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen's Roast   Charlie Sheen's Roast Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:15 pm

SSMG wrote:
This was okay... I liked the fact that the big black guy took all the jokes personally and came up on stage and told them how it is... Charlie basically agreed with everything he said at the end... all in all it was a good show, although i think the roaster were kind of a weak choice but meh

I agree a couple of them were kinda weak, but the girl from Grey's Anatomy Kate Walsh and that other guy I mentioned were hilarious. The Mike Tyson jokes were pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen's Roast   Charlie Sheen's Roast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen's Roast
Page 1 of 1