Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better

Go down 
+5
Ellis
Baal
Kaio
brandon
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Empty
PostSubject: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm

It is a possiblity that we might be getting one piece musou as the bandai tecmo crossover:

Quote :
A reliable leak from Jump magazine has strongly hinted about a game with the title ワンピース 海賊無双 One Piece Kaizoku Musou. This is said to be published by Bandai-Namco and developed by KOEI-Tecmo, which would be the same as what was hinted in the teaser site posted previously. This would also mean One Piece will be the third official KOEI franchise Warriors after Gundam and Fist of the North Star, and the direct translation of the title could be One Piece: Pirate Warriors.

The leak also mentioned that this game will be exclusive for the PlayStation 3, which is also in accordance with the teaser site which currently also shows "For PS3"

The teaser site had also previously published several keywords such as Ambition, Battle, Bond, Desire, Dream and Endurance, which coincidentally or not are very related to the theme of the One Piece series. Finally, a premium trailer for the game is said to be published at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show.

http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/news/upload/comments.php?fn_id=500
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 pm

i would love to run around as zoro and sanji
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Considering how well koei handled the fist of the north star license this doesn't suprise me. I also find this hilarious as i've been posting this on Koei sites for years.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:33 pm

hawt
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 pm

i hop there is a model viewer :3
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey Buu, remember when you and me talked about Koei making a One Piece game?

NOW YOU WILL REMEMBER THE DAY OUR IDEA BECAME REALITY.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:59 pm

If they do this they just better have the kens rage team working on this.

As much as i like the other DW games. Ken's rage captured the characters exactly how i imagined them and made them all feel unique. I also hope they stick with giving us playable characters we're familiar with rather then what ifs of characters we haven't really seen fight at all.

Although that said luckily the war arc opened up a lot of potential characters.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 pm

So it's gonna play like DW? That kinda sucks. I'm personally not a big fan of those games. You guys should play the new Bleach. From the reviews it seems like it plays the style of DW.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 pm

It's based on Bleach though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:12 pm

Mad 802 Love wrote:
So it's gonna play like DW? That kinda sucks. I'm personally not a big fan of those games. You guys should play the new Bleach. From the reviews it seems like it plays the style of DW.

lol

bleach
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:14 pm

I know right, I was gonna get it just based on that but since the story goes so far past where I am in the series I decided to skip it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Ellis... You do realise the new bleach game is a DW clone and is extremely inferior.

I get really annoyed at how people played a dynasty warriors last gen and then complain about koei this gen. If you hadn't realised there's been DW6/7/strikeforce, all three games played completely differently to one another.

This isn't even including the fact that DW have had a hand in a Troy, fist of the north star game and gundam trilogy this gen.

There's no doubt there the best at making the type of games they do because there is no competition as they control the whole market. I've played bleach and it really sucks there's hardly any moves, combat is dull and repetitive. I also own sengoku basara which was capcoms attempts at a DW type game and that also was deeply flawed, with very few moves although cnacels made some characters fun to play. I also hated DW6 so i'm not a fanboy.

Anyway if you're going to judge a game before its out, or possibly even in development, don't buy this.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:20 pm

I wasn't trying to bash it I just said I didn't like the formula. I can't even tell you what number I played but it was a PS2 game around 07ish and it just felt like the kind of hack n slash that I couldn't get into.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:35 pm

5 years in gaming is ages (this won't be out till at least 2012), i think your being pretty harsh here.

I mean games like this existed:

That company is still around making games i'm not gonna assume everything they do is going to be crap.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:03 am

I'd rather have a Namco vs Tecmo fighting game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:10 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I'd rather have a Namco vs Tecmo fighting game.
Because playing with dead or alive cahracters with a Tekken engine would be really intersting...

Lets just do that with every franchise so we just have 1000 tekken games and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 am

Why would a Namco vs Tecmo game be based on Tekken?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
What else are they going to base a bare fist fighting game on? They can't base it on soul calibur.

It would just be tekken vs street fighter again.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:18 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
What else are they going to base a bare fist fighting game on?
A new system would be best. There no need to go hating on Tekken all the time just because it's too hard for you.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:26 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
What else are they going to base a bare fist fighting game on?
A new system would be best. There no need to go hating on Tekken all the time just because it's too hard for you.
That wasn't tekken hate, it was there's already 3 tekkens coming out why do you want more.

Also i hope your buying all three in that case.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 am

I'll get Tag 2. Don't know about the others.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:42 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I'll get Tag 2. Don't know about the others.
Stop hating on Tekken moose.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:51 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
That wasn't tekken hate, it was there's already 3 tekkens coming out why do you want more.

Three?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:51 am

Tekken x SF, TTT2 and Tekken on the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:57 am

oh wait my bad there was actually a 4th Tekken hybrid which i forgot about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better   Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck what moose suggested this sounds better
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next