Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Empty
PostSubject: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Seeing as I haven't played a DMC game in a year, I decided that I wanted to play DMC3 and DMC4 again. So I'm on mission 3 of DMC3 right now with Trickster style on Normal difficulty and I have already gotten killed by Cerberus but mostly due to my own stupidity rather than Cerberus being tough.

Cerberus isn't too tough. One head fires ice balls at you, one freezes the ground and the last drops iciciles from the ceiling. You avoid the first and last by dodge rolling and the second you can avoid by keeping yourself afloat with a load of bullets after jumping. After you get Cerberus down to half he turns red and begins getting more aggresive by charging you and summoning ice spikes from the ground. Just keep dodge rolling where you need to and he should go down.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:21 pm

I never get tired of how Dante shows off the new powers he gets from demons.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:47 pm

I just killed Gigapede and it is a ridiculously easy boss. Its only two attacks are ramming you and fire slow moving balls that are easy to dodge. Just stay on top of the higher ground that you are given to avoid being rammed and run back and forth on top of the bridge in front of the big red doors and you can't lose. Whack its head for extra damage when you get on to it and after it flips you off of it just unload some bullets into it with E&I.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:57 am

Are you playing The original or the special edition of 3?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:08 am

Just finished Stage 5 and I'll stop here for today. The two bosses in the stage are Jester 1 and Agni and Rudra. Jester is very basic, when he's not attacking just shoot at him until he tires out from dodging and whenever he uses his one attack just lock on and shoot at him while walking so you can maneuever around him easily.

Agni and Rudra are tougher but manageable. Your goal is to either get between the brothers and have them attack each other at the same time to knock the others sword away or do it yourself by successfull countering three attacks in a row. Once the sword is out of their hands then you can attack them freely and do shitloads of damage with a basic combo.

After one of the two dies then the other takes up the other sword and comes at you, full force. The newest thing they'll gain though is an area of effect attack which has large range but you can dodge it by getting back far fast enough because it is obvious to see when he's going to use it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:12 am

I have no clue why worm bosses exist in games, and ellis he must be playing the SE. Also i'm shocked by his awful skills being killed on cerberus.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:23 am

If he died on Cerburus on normal the safe bet is he's playing the original. The SE version lowered the difficulty way too much for the first boss of the game to be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:30 am

he mentioned jester
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:32 am

Oh right didn't see that. C'mon Baal you're better than this.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 am

I whipped Cerberus the second time, the main reason I died the first time was because I was being stupid and not dodging enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom   Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry: The Power Rangers as made by Capcom
Page 1 of 1