Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online

Go down 
+4
Zero
Baal
Savage
Rockstar_Sinistar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:43 am

Thats kinda the problem with any fighting games that aren't considered big. You're probably better off adding a couple of other people who have that game to your friends list and then hopefully you can get someone to play with.

Avatars seem to be released at really random times have you considered checking out the japanese store though, i wouldn't be suprised if the Diagaea ones are there otherwise the US store is probably a lot more likely to have those to. EU gets everything super delayed.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:59 am

US store has disgaea avatars
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Thats kinda the problem with any fighting games that aren't considered big. You're probably better off adding a couple of other people who have that game to your friends list and then hopefully you can get someone to play with.

Avatars seem to be released at really random times have you considered checking out the japanese store though, i wouldn't be suprised if the Diagaea ones are there otherwise the US store is probably a lot more likely to have those to. EU gets everything super delayed.

IUnfortunatly none of my friends plan on getting this, or so they say. so i just have to keep trying till i can find somone roughly the same skill level

Mr. soy milky wrote:
US store has disgaea avatars
yeah ive noticed that as well but EU ought to get em nisa should working on it .... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:33 pm

I dunno who's got this here i'm pretty sure Sauce has. But you could try adding one of these guys, all the ones i regularly play with are cool although i've not played with everyone here a few of us just buy the same games and just multiplayer with each other.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I dunno who's got this here i'm pretty sure Sauce has. But you could try adding one of these guys, all the ones i regularly play with are cool although i've not played with everyone here a few of us just buy the same games and just multiplayer with each other.
Cool but...... .... i should probably get to know everyone here a little better before i do anything. Truth be told no one wants a random adding them.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 pm

I need to start playing this again. But I also wanna get Nests Kyo and Mr. Karate before I pick this up again. I mean, New Kyo is alright and all, But DAT WHITE JACKET. =O
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:45 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Cool but...... .... i should probably get to know everyone here a little better before i do anything. Truth be told no one wants a random adding them.
Well bob above the guy is decent i almost never play with him but he's got a mic, and the few times we played were wicked. He's also not a kid so he won't be irritating. Obviously you don't need to (i.e. if you don't want to add randoms), i'm just saying no need to feel like people will be dicks, i'll straight up say if i think someone might be annoying as hell to have on your friend list. If you're worried he won't like adding randoms the fact I actually invited you here which is super rare for me to ever do should pretty much prove your a decent bloke.

Fact is everyone likes to have a couple of people they can just play games with when they're up for it. Feel free to add me on PSN i think i messaged you mine on here earlier, check messages on the top bar to view your PMs.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Blackchaosdragon wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Well bob above the guy is decent i almost never play with him but he's got a mic, and the few times we played were wicked. He's also not a kid so he won't be irritating. Obviously you don't need to (i.e. if you don't want to add randoms), i'm just saying no need to feel like people will be dicks, i'll straight up say if i think someone might be annoying as hell to have on your friend list. If you're worried he won't like adding randoms the fact I actually invited you here which is super rare for me to ever do should pretty much prove your a decent bloke.

Fact is everyone likes to have a couple of people they can just play games with when they're up for it. Feel free to add me on PSN i think i messaged you mine on here earlier, check messages on the top bar to view your PMs.

Ah. . .damn sorry Sad i didnt check ,or know i had pm's. Sure i'll add you as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:54 am

No worries it showed on my screen you hadn't actually opened my PM. I just assumed you didn't know how to access them.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
No worries it showed on my screen you hadn't actually opened my PM. I just assumed you didn't know how to access them.
well yeah i had no idea i am still kinda learning lol anyway that was faster than i thought plus you have way more platinums than anyone else on my list i got to do my best to catch up Wink
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 am

I always seem to get them in bursts, as i normally play a few games at the same time. Good luck trying to catch up though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I always seem to get them in bursts, as i normally play a few games at the same time. Good luck trying to catch up though Very Happy
Yeah thanks Smile but that aside i'll get back to this game and try and get about 50% done i've never been good with missions ors trails .... so i'll pass on them Sad
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 am

why is vanessa not in this?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:56 pm

No idea. SNK needs to pull a Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. ...Except, Leave out all the shit that made it bad and keep all the good. Having every KoF character ever in one roster without having to use MUGEN would be fucking amazing. I could have a three man team of Alba Meira, Moe Habana, & either Terry or NESTs Kyo (Dat Jacket, I cannot stress enough how much I love dat motherfucking jacket <3).
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:47 pm

that's one of the reasons i'm not a huge fan of this series. aside from K and Ryo none of my favs seem to be in this a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2