Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Empty
PostSubject: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 am

Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:13 am

I was hoping that link would be about Street Fighter versus Tekken. Ho well. It's "piqued," by the way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:15 am

i just peaked in more ways than one so it fits better
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 am

Savage∞ wrote:
It's "piqued," by the way. Very Happy

Came in to say this.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 am

Now I feel ashamed for posting in a Bleach topic
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 am

Oh don't be like. Bleach is a lot of fun when it remembers what makes it great.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:37 am

It hasn't been doing that since Ishida was introduced.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:39 am

I did play the Japanese Demo for this today and holy shit it is more fun than I thought it would be. It's not amazing but still pretty damn fun and I'm considering buying the game if it comes out a decent starting price and not 60 bones.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:25 pm

This is so old ellis get with the times already played the demo its alright.

Kaio wrote:
It hasn't been doing that since Ishida was introduced.
did you just dis Uryo, now i know you don't like bleach but lets not go overboard here.

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm not dissing Ishida, I'm dissing the direction the story took around the time he was introduced.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:32 pm

The only problem i had with the bleach was Aizen, the less time he has on screen the better. I'm extremely far behind so i can't really comment about the other stuff, but i hate how ichigo gets super powered and the captains seem to replace most of the other characters.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 pm

I like that. The other characters get really powered up too by the time they get to Hueco Mundo. Chad and Uriyu atleast do. Orihime becomes pointless but I never likeed her or her powers anyway. I just finished up the arc where you learn the past of the Visords and it is actually pretty cool.

Bleach will never be as awesome as it was in the first 50 episodes, but when it doesn't try to do too much, its alot of fun. I will watch this whole series cuz I'm comited to the cause.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:18 pm

The problem with Chad and Ishida getting powered up is that they are rendered useless several chapters later and their powers are only good against former Espada that sucked..
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:24 pm

^^^
True, but that happens in a series. Look what eventually happened to Yamcha, krillin, piccolo, etc.

When Picolo and Kami fused he was boss for like 10-15 episodes, then the sayians retook him for good.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:40 pm

That was a bad thing in Dragon Ball Z too.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 am

Bleach reminds me of a ot of the negative points of DBZ
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:04 am

Bleach does it worse than DBZ did though. At least no one was fighting Freeza or Cell for a year.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am

Also DBZ did it 20 years ago and didn't act all high brow about it with ten billion characters who did nothing. Krillin and Piccolo still served a purpose even if they didn't fight.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 am

Bleach maybe nothing special but its way better then naruto by any stretch of the imagination.

I mean Kishi, puts things like kakashi putting his finger up Naruto's nono from the start.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:56 am

Savage∞ wrote:
Bleach does it worse than DBZ did though. At least no one was fighting Freeza or Cell for a year.

I'm not debating that Bleach didn't do it worse, that's obvious. Bleach has far more characters that are useless than DBZ but it's not like anyone who wasn't a saiyan was useful after Freeza.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:02 am

They were useful before Freeza?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:15 am

I suppose I should've specified that Piccolo is like the only non-Saiyan character who is useful before the Android Saga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked   I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know about anyone else, but my interest is peaked
Page 1 of 1