Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Go down 
+4
Talking Sock
Ellis
Zero
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:07 pm

There's also a secret ending/teaser you can unlock after you platinum the game. It's not worth the trouble, though(there are some really ridiculous trophies), especially when one can just look it up on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:54 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT

What the hell happened to Bentley?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Oh god that's horrible. I do wonder why they put that kind of stuff in games. I only played Sly 1 so I had no idea that happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:11 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
To this:

Spoiler:
They want the furry audience.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm sure I told you about Bentley. I remember saying that Sly 2's ending was unusually dark.

Spoiler:

Bentley's wheelchair is brilliant though, I wouldn't want them to ditch it now. It has little robotic arms for throwing bombs around and a big booster rocket for super speed.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Oh yeah you did mention that. Either way its fucked up to have that event occurring. Obviously him staying in the series is not a problem the horrible bit already happened. I guess its good that he didn't get sidelined.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:00 pm

It's great that he didn't get sidelined. He even got a girlfriend in Sly 3. He's the only decent non-Cooper playable character in the series.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Why does Murray have a Geisha Dancing mini game? WHY.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:59 pm

That wasn't too bad, except it went on for about 5 minutes. Plus it comes back later in funny way, and in what could be a radical new character trait for Murray.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:18 pm

It's more that 20 boars wanted to fuck Geisha Murray than the actual dance, also yea it went on too long.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Elmer Fudd was fooled when Bugs Bunny dressed up as a woman too, it's just old fashioned cartoon comedy.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:31 pm

I have forgotten what cartoon comedy was like, I can't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:55 am

Kinda late, but I never had any audio or video problems. I thought the game was pretty good. They pretty much nailed Sly's gameplay, but I wish Murray and Bentley were more like the old games.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:49 am

I find bentley plays fine, Murray's bits are a bit dull seeing as his basic moves are similar to the others but sucky. Murray dance was fucking hilarious. I've only beaten the first ancestors level, and now on to the second, but I enjoyed what I played so far.

Also Carmelita's character design just looks stupid, I don't get why she has the same headshape as Sly it looks weird. I don't think foxes and racoons are supposed to look alike, they should've kept her old character design. In looks like the Riochi in drag which is just wrong and not funny like Murray.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Beat it and saw the secret ending, which was really short and annoyed me because well it didn't tell me anything I cared about.

Bellydancing in this game disturbed me. Murray is hilarious though.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:14 am

is the game long? ive only played it a bit, just rescued the first relative iirc
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:59 pm

Like 10-15 hours to beat story mode i think. Collectibles might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I find bentley plays fine, Murray's bits are a bit dull seeing as his basic moves are similar to the others but sucky.  Murray dance was fucking hilarious.  I've only beaten the first ancestors level, and now on to the second, but I enjoyed what I played so far.  

Also Carmelita's character design just looks stupid, I don't get why she has the same headshape as Sly it looks weird.  I don't think foxes and racoons are supposed to look alike, they should've kept her old character design.  In looks like the Riochi in drag which is just wrong and not funny like Murray.

The problem with Bentley's gameplay is that a lot of his gadgets are redundant. There is almost no incentive to buy the other styles of ammo since it doesn't do much different than concussive. You start with basically everything that's worth having. Also, the sleep ammo and bombs don't ensure an OHKO anymore so if you are going up against a spotlight guard, a sleep dart + concussive bomb won't kill it and then you have to either rinse/repeat or just keep shooting and hope he dies. In the first place, they should have just kept a sleep dart and concussive bomb without any extra types of ammo unless they were going to really do something different.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
I find bentley plays fine, Murray's bits are a bit dull seeing as his basic moves are similar to the others but sucky.  Murray dance was fucking hilarious.  I've only beaten the first ancestors level, and now on to the second, but I enjoyed what I played so far.  

Also Carmelita's character design just looks stupid, I don't get why she has the same headshape as Sly it looks weird.  I don't think foxes and racoons are supposed to look alike, they should've kept her old character design.  In looks like the Riochi in drag which is just wrong and not funny like Murray.

The problem with Bentley's gameplay is that a lot of his gadgets are redundant. There is almost no incentive to buy the other styles of ammo since it doesn't do much different than concussive. You start with basically everything that's worth having. Also, the sleep ammo and bombs don't ensure an OHKO anymore so if you are going up against a spotlight guard, a sleep dart + concussive bomb won't kill it and then you have to either rinse/repeat or just keep shooting and hope he dies. In the first place, they should have just kept a sleep dart and concussive bomb without any extra types of ammo unless they were going to really do something different.

Actually thats a good point, but bentley speeds away like a boss leaving a trail of mines that seemed to stop anything following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time   Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2