Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so i got black ops

Go down 
+6
Zero
Neo
Superbuu3
Eevil-Psycho
L Ron Hubbard
xalas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

so i got black ops - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:19 pm

I don't hate COD either, i'm just saying the multplayer is a mess nowadays and not as fun as it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Old School wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Old School wrote:
Then again, this is from the same group who hates CoD because apparently, hating successful things is kewl and the epitome of independence.
He didnt even mention CoD, he's talking abt the awards. Learn to present an actual arguement like everyone else in the thread. Ignoring facts is ignorant. Ppl not liking wat u like does nt reduce a products quality. Now its a anti CoD group seemingly forgetting Zero was pro CoD and moose didnt mention it. If u honestly think we are that petty, dn't waste our time or yours. If u kp this up u will end up losing friends.

No duh he was talking about the award.
Learn2reading comprehend.

And of course no EVERYONE is anti-CoD.
You clearly included him in the group that hates CoD.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Old School wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Old School wrote:
Then again, this is from the same group who hates CoD because apparently, hating successful things is kewl and the epitome of independence.
He didnt even mention CoD, he's talking abt the awards. Learn to present an actual arguement like everyone else in the thread. Ignoring facts is ignorant. Ppl not liking wat u like does nt reduce a products quality. Now its a anti CoD group seemingly forgetting Zero was pro CoD and moose didnt mention it. If u honestly think we are that petty, dn't waste our time or yours. If u kp this up u will end up losing friends.

No duh he was talking about the award.
Learn2reading comprehend.

And of course no EVERYONE is anti-CoD.
You clearly included him in the group that hates CoD.

I don't even know how to respond to that...

Also

*not EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Old School wrote:
I don't even know how to respond to that...

Also

*not EVERYONE
You responded to Moose quoting him. Then you said regarding his statement that:
Quote :
this is from the same group who hates CoD
Now when you say that you are saying:
1. A group of us hates CoD
2. That moose is a member of the group that hates CoD

Thats about as much as i can spell it out for you. I don't think there can be any confusion. If you didn't intend to say that i suggest you proof read what you type as, I cannot see how that statement could be taken any other way.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:54 pm

I though we was talking about Zero to be honest.
You brought him up in one post.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Ok fair enough. Either way though there's like 7 ppl in this thread.

Xalas, Zero, You, Psycho like CoD
Neo hates it
Me and Moose don't care about it.

Thats hardly a CoD hating group. To be clear I may think the series is overated, but other then when ppl go on about it i don't really see the need to bash it or anything. Parts are fun but generally speaking i don't find online versus games that entertaining. R2 was ok, and I'm liking Starhawk so far.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:01 pm

I don't explicitly hate Call of Duty, just what it stands for. I think there are aspects of it that are poorly designed but that can be said for almost any game.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Ok fair enough. Either way though there's like 7 ppl in this thread.

Xalas, Zero, You, Psycho like CoD
Neo hates it
Me and Moose don't care about it.

Thats hardly a CoD hating group. To be clear I may think the series is overated, but other then when ppl go on about it i don't really see the need to bash it or anything. Parts are fun but generally speaking i don't find online versus games that entertaining. R2 was ok, and I'm liking Starhawk so far.

Yeah, that's what I say.
CoD is not by any means a bad game.
The problem is that it's incredibly overrated and each installment is just a rehash.
I also wish that they would stop releasing a game yearly.
I don't think the franchise is as great as everyone makes it out to be, but it doesn't completely deserve all the hate it get either.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Old School wrote:
Yeah, that's what I say.
CoD is not by any means a bad game.
The problem is that it's incredibly overrated and each installment is just a rehash.
I also wish that they would stop releasing a game yearly.
I don't think the franchise is as great as everyone makes it out to be, but it doesn't completely deserve all the hate it get either.
You should've just said that from the start rather then bringing up GOTY awards, the only year it deserved it was for CoD4, although i dunno what else was out that year and if it was actually the best. If a game is not a huge leap above its predecessor, i fail to see how it can be GOTY.

Portal 2, Arkham City and Uncharted 2 all went leaps and bounds beyond their original games (although some disliked the freedom in AC, but objectively it does everything better aside from story debatedly).
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:18 pm

you guys should just stop arguing with wingman. it's about as productive as waving your dick at a hungry gator
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Coolest. Dad. Ever. wrote:
you guys should just stop arguing with wingman. it's about as productive as waving your dick at a hungry gator

Or waving it this way. I wouldn't really mind either.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:16 am

Old School wrote:
Count Snoopula wrote:
Old School wrote:
So put it like this, remember at the end of the year during grade school, a student is awarded an honors award for their sticking out the most in x subject? There you go, champ.
Except in that case the school giving the award has both the knowledge and authority to acknowledge a student for their high achievements. So it's not actually the same at all, buddy.

See, that's the problem here. It is the same.
You're just refusing to acknowledge it yourself out of your own accord.

Doesn't matter though. Everybody else recognizes Black-Ops as a milestone in the CoD franchise, and I have 100% faith that Treyarch is gonna make another behemoth.
Nope, it's different. I could say that Age of Mythology is the greatest RTS of all time, there are people who would agree with me and people who would curse me for blasphemy. Then I could state a fact, like person x got the highest overall grade in english for their year group, and while people may not like it, it can't be disputed. Do you see the difference there? One is an award given subjectively, the other is an award given objectively. Now the authority of the person making the claim is irrelevant, the authority of the facts is what's important. The fact being 'Game of the Year' is pure subjectivity at the discretion of the awarder, while your example of a school is at the discretion of fact. I can't make it any clearer than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i got black ops   so i got black ops - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so i got black ops
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3