Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.

Go down 
+3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Empty
PostSubject: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 am

I have to buy that anyone considering getting it let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 am

I'd get that, If I didn't already have Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 am

i think i'd rather have 3. i played the hell out of 2 but didn't play 3 much.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:24 am

Wow, cool.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:48 am

Rainbow Power BD wrote:
i think i'd rather have 3. i played the hell out of 2 but didn't play 3 much.
go stand in the corner
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Yea I got Sonic's ultimate collection too. I'm not gonna pay for a game I already own, even if it is the best of the series.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:52 am

Ellis wrote:
Yea I got Sonic's ultimate collection too. I'm not gonna pay for a game I already own, even if it is the best of the series.
No online though
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 am

playing with stranger or a rea life friend though? unless its an online friend.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:43 am

I'd love to play with you guys, I just can't justify buying the game again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.   Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh hey guys. Nothing to see here. Only Streets of Rage 2 with online co-op.
Page 1 of 1