Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activity 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Paranormal Activity 2 Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Or "The exact ssame film again but with one or two extra lines of exposition to explain everything".

What a shit film. I can't understand how they managed to make the subject matter even more dull the second time around. Oh wait, yes I do. CCTV footage is completely impersonal and is a terrible way to do horror.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:03 pm

did you throw your snack at the screen?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:03 pm

I didn't have any snacks.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 pm

walked out after 5 minutes?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 pm

It was a DVD.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:06 pm

:/ i always have snacks when i watch a movie
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:49 pm

This movie was terrible. It was free cuz it was on HBO but after sitting through all of it, I felt somone needed to pay me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Yeah, I'd have been annoyed if I had payed to see it. The title annoys me most I think. It's not so much paranormal activity as it is supernatural activity, and religious-based supernatural activity as well.

All this film did was add a bunch of traditional horror staples so it felt even more boring than before. Because when I was watching the first film and mildly enjoying it I was thinking "Gee, this would be better with a religious hispanic character, a dog that obviously senses the evil, and a baby to be the obvious audience-manipulating-tool that babies always are".
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:07 am

Yeah this is the worst way to do a horror movie. The whole CCTV camera, not being interactive with the action at all. It's like you're watching a tv screen within a tv. It's boring But for the actual movie and ghost stuff, it's obviously faked and I can't help but lol.
I'd never pay for it though
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 am

Was it "Parasnoremal Inactivity"?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 pm

I guess?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Another thing thing wrong with these films is that the explanatio for what's going on is completely thrown away. There's 2 lines about how maybe the great grandmother made a deal with a demon and that's it.

And the dad in this one was an idiot. Pretty early they watch back some tape and see the pool cleaner clearly being lifted out of the pool by some invisible force, but then he just forgets about and goes back to insisting there's nothing happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2   Paranormal Activity 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity 2
Page 1 of 1