Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bulletstorm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Bulletstorm Empty
PostSubject: Bulletstorm   Bulletstorm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 pm

i bought this today, and it's quite a fun game.

story isn't really what this is going for but it doesn't need to, it's just good clean shooting fun. trying to find different ways of killing enemies for skillpoints really adds to the enjoyment factor, cause it always makes you happy when you find something new

gameplay is pretty solid, not really anything negative to say about it.

there's some bugs in it though, in campaign, there's buddies with you, and it's happened several times now, when reaching some stairs, instead of going down them, this character would just continue walking on the same level... so he'd be walking up there in the air... happened like 3 times in the same chapter.

as far as multiplayer goes, it has like a horde mode called Anarchy, which is also good clean fun. played it with a friend and I had a blast, one thing though, mics should be used, I didn't have mine on and couldn't understand what the hell the other was saying... and you get more points if you teamkill someone, but without mics or understanding each other, it's pretty hard to figure out these team kills as you don't know what the other one is gonna do or wants to do... but other than that, it's great fun.

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Bulletstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm   Bulletstorm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Are you playing it in 3-d?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Bulletstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm   Bulletstorm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 pm

no, it doesn't have 3D

besides, my 3DTV is not installed yet, it's too big for my current room and the room it's supposed to go in is not ready yet...

(my earlier try-outs with the TV was just a temporary set up to try it out)
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Bulletstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm   Bulletstorm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm

When you say horde mode is that like a mode where the enemies keep coming and you have to survive? I love those modes in games, is it properly done or does it seem half assed.

Also in terms of combo kills is there a lot of different stuff to do, i sucked at the demo and wasn't really in the mood to be innovative.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Bulletstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm   Bulletstorm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:03 pm

yeah, horde mode is where enemies come at you in waves, each wave is either more enemies or a different, harder kind...

i only played it for like 15 minutes, but it's pretty well done, really loved it, and this is usually not my type of mode... but as I said, if you want more points with the team kills (which you probably will eventually need to progress) you need to use a mic or find a good way to cooperate with your friends to get these team kills

as far as the skillshots go, there's an entire in-game list that tells you how to do them (some stay hidden though) and you unlock more as you progress/upgrade/buy new weapons... so knowing what you need to do for certain skillshots really helps your creativity along...

depending on how good you are, you might or might not have problems with the execution though, it can be a little hard sometimes to get the desired skillshot..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Bulletstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm   Bulletstorm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 pm

I need some people to get good at this so i can platinum it...
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Bulletstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm   Bulletstorm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:40 pm

I still haven't played it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulletstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm   Bulletstorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulletstorm
Page 1 of 1