Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career.

Go down 
+4
Ellis
Kaio
Skip
Baal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career. Empty
PostSubject: It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career.   It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:57 pm

After a lot of deliberating and arguing with myself, my career of choice is to become a Pro Wrestling, hopefully for the WWE. I know what you're probably thinking, "Baal, you're a moron and an enormous one", which is what you're usually thinking most likely but now you're probably thinking "Baal, you're a complete and utter dumbass, why would you ever want to try this?". Well, for one it's a been a passion of mine since I was a child that only resurfaced recently, I've been meaning to get better exercise and finally... I want to be known. Is Pro Wrestling the best way to do that? Probably not. Is it a very dangerous sport? If Mick Foley has taught us anything, it is. Does it take a lot of effort to get done? Oh yeah.

But I am willing to put forth the effort to make it into it, even if it nearly kills me. Many wrestlers before me have had to go through hell and back to do it, some have had it easier than them, I'll probably have to do the former to make it, especially if I ever want to become more than a midcarder.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career.   It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Better get started on them steroids, then.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career.   It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Oh you know it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career.   It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:01 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career.   It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Ever seen The Wrestler?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career.   It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career.   It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Make sure not to punch yourself olol
I'm laughing so hard right now
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career.   It figures that my roots would ultimately bring me to my desired career. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 pm

And the second I make it, I'm going to do this.