Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the exclusion of all else...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bassman
Deck Hand
Bassman

To the exclusion of all else... Empty
PostSubject: To the exclusion of all else...   To the exclusion of all else... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Nearly!

Initially it was Oblivion (GOTY) - 6+ weeks solid, "road tested" all DLC (except the, to my mind, pointless Horse Armour). Used all add on houses even with a good character - had uses. Eventually realised a set of "Chameleon" armour (5 DIY 20% Enchanted items) with my 100% Sneak did make life easy. Taking a brief (very) break during this time I tried Fallout 3 (GOTY) and quickly reverted to Oblivion.

I gave Fallout 3 another try and have now put in around 200 hours (or so) between characters. I did manage to get a "Very Evil" rating on one which has now managed to reach "Good" or at least close to it. I have been trying out various sidekicks...

Falkes for Good - Gatling Laser... need I say more?
Charon - Not convinced really.
Clover for Evil - Permanently bored. Needs decent kit and Stimpaks to survive. Warming to her!
Dogmeat - Great. Uses more Stimpaks than me. Talk to see if they are needed.
Sergeant RL-3 for Neutral - Pulse weapon. Nice one-liners. Tends to set vehicles on fire... time to run!!
Back to top Go down

To the exclusion of all else...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: RPG :: Bethesda-
Jump to: