Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I reinstall FO3?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Should I reinstall FO3? Empty
PostSubject: Should I reinstall FO3?   Should I reinstall FO3? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:52 pm

As some of you might remember, all my games stopped working after some harddrive fiddling a while back. I still have all the data for said games, but I need to reinstall them before they start working again. I'm starting to get in a Fallout mood again, thanks to watching some New Vegas LPs, but I'm not sure if I should bother reinstalling Fallout 3. Besides how FO3 and NV have rather different tones, my main gripe is that I don't really want to reinstall Games For Windows Live to reinstall all the DLC again. Should I go ahead with the reinstall or should I just be patient and wait for New Vegas (which is at the top of my Christmas Wishlist)?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Should I reinstall FO3?   Should I reinstall FO3? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Wait for vegas, unless you haven't actually completed F3 otherwise sort it out Kima. It took me about 80 hours to 100% i think including DLC.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Should I reinstall FO3?   Should I reinstall FO3? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Pretty much what Buu said, if you haven't finished FO3, go for it. If you have any games to pass the time while you wait for New Vegas, you may as well wait. But you're getting the need for a Fallout fix now, just reinstall the data, you can always delete it later if you want.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Should I reinstall FO3?   Should I reinstall FO3? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:26 am

Yeha, what they said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I reinstall FO3?   Should I reinstall FO3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I reinstall FO3?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: RPG :: Bethesda-
Jump to: