Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Avengers Premiere was amazing

Go down 
+4
Zero
Rockstar_Sinistar
Ace
Baal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

The Avengers Premiere was amazing Empty
PostSubject: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:46 am

Seriously, it was much better than I expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:27 am

For about 3 seconds I thought you were talking about the live action and that you got some sort of special treatment to see it before anything is known about it.

For 3 seconds baal you were my god.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:38 am

Ace wrote:
For about 3 seconds I thought you were talking about the live action and that you got some sort of special treatment to see it before anything is known about it.

For 3 seconds baal you were my god.

...I'd think if it was a live-action movie, This topic would be in the "Movie" section. Atleast, That's where all of the live-action ones seem to end up.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:52 am

I noticed that after my 3 seconds of stupidity was over.

Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:29 am

This show is awesome so far and the opening theme is really kickass.

Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Finally decided to watch it
Like the Superhero Squad show, first two episodes are dull, this one though has a better start
As the show moves along, things get better
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:22 am

So the second season of this apparently started airing a month ago. Worth watching?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:37 am

Definitely.

Sadly, Jeph Loeb, ruiner of everything in the world, will take over production halfway through the season, after which there will only be standalone stories focused on the big 4, because he doesn't think kids will get overarching plots, nor care about characters like Hawkeye and Wasp.

The show itself has also been canceled and will be replaced with a new Avengers show that will tie into the garbage Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon that will also be dumbed down toddler crap.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Kaio wrote:
Definitely.

Sadly, Jeph Loeb, ruiner of everything in the world, will take over production halfway through the season, after which there will only be standalone stories focused on the big 4, because he doesn't think kids will get overarching plots, nor care about characters like Hawkeye and Wasp.

The show itself has also been canceled and will be replaced with a new Avengers show that will tie into the garbage Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon that will also be dumbed down toddler crap.
That's stupid. So basically it's going be worth watching until halfway through, where it'll promptly turn to shit and then be cancelled. They had a good thing going, don't see why they have to ruin it. Surely Hawkeye gained enough popularity with the film to keep him about though.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:16 pm

The Skrull storyline was really good.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Saw that Spidey ep that was on today. Drake Bell sounded really different compared to his performance in USM. Even so, it still sucks that they decided to have him dub over Keaton's lines.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:23 pm

Lord Skip wrote:

I hated how Thor godstomped all over the damn place once he arrived. There was no tension at all.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Watched the Vision episode, it's fun. I hope the rest of the episode don't get severely damaged by this moron Loeb

I hope the news of cancelling the show after this season to make another Avenger shows inline with USM get officially confirmed, that hack Loeb better holds his own shit to play with than shitting on the pleasant work of others
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 am

Kaio wrote:
Lord Skip wrote:

I hated how Thor godstomped all over the damn place once he arrived. There was no tension at all.
It did seem like a really quick resolution after all that build up, to just have Thor wreck their shit, but Thor is my boy so I'm alright with it.

The Spidey episode was interesting, if not a little cliché.

The Vision episode was good because Black Panther.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm

So, do The Avengers actually have any other stories that aren't just them being replaced by lookalikes?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Most of their stories involve them fighting bad guys and winning in the last second. That's why that franchise never became popular until they started employing X-Men themes and started fighting each other.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:00 am

So they didn't cock this up like I thought they would. I'd like them to keep making this show now rather than a new Avengers show.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:26 am

A new Avengers cartoon is already in the works titled Avengers: Assemble
Some hope it's a continuation of this series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Premiere was amazing   The Avengers Premiere was amazing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avengers Premiere was amazing
Page 1 of 1