Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My lovely ghost Kana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

My lovely ghost Kana Empty
PostSubject: My lovely ghost Kana   My lovely ghost Kana Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:25 am

I found out about this manga while looking for po--I mean looking for a thought-provoking philosophical article on the nature of the universe and it's many questions, and ended up reading through it and loved every minute of it.

It's a slice-of-life love story that centers around daikichi, an incredibly unlucky man (at least at teh begining of the story, anyway), and Kana, the ghost of a woman who killed herself in his apartment building several years ago. It's so much beter than it sounds.

This series is by and far away one of the most heartwarming things I've ever read. Here's a link if anyone's interested in reading it as well:
http://animesquish.com/?page_id=3483

be warned though, as wonderful a story as this is, it is most definitely not safe for work (FAR too much sex to get away with unnoticed in the workplace--again, much better than it sounds).
Back to top Go down

My lovely ghost Kana
Page 1 of 1