Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer

Go down 
+2
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Empty
PostSubject: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 am

I'm halfway through season 2 and the guy has done one nice thing so far. One. He's the least likeable character in the whole damn show, and he doesn't even make up for it by interesting. He's just broody cocky twat who's main goal in life seems to be making everyone think he's an asshole. He dies right? Please tell me he dies.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:42 pm

He redeems himself and becomes the hero.

But maybe you should make this topic on a place where more than one person watches Lost???
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 pm

He's a anti hero.

He blatantly will always come through in the end.
Thing is he is at least interesting, jack is a cookie cutter hero, kate is boring, sayid is a stereotype, locke is a bit of a religious nut who intermitently gets hit with the stuoid stick.

I think i only liked korean dude and sawyer, ecko's episode was cool he could be cool in the long run. Hurley is alright to.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Jack becomes awesome in the second half of the series. His development becomes awesome in retrospect.

Ben and Desmond are other fan favourites, but both won't be fleshed out till late season 2 and on.

The Koreans are good supporting characters, but can't carry an episode on their own.

Hurley is the comic relief and the guy who represents the viewers.

Locke is good. His best scenes are with Jack and other character that has yet to be introduced though.

I never cared about Sayid.

Kate is absolutely terrible.

Most of my favourite characters haven't been introduced yet.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:49 pm

I like Sawyer. If nothing else, he's good looking.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Sawyer's a dick. My favourite characters so far are Hurley, Locke and Claire. Hurley and Claire just because they seem genuine, and Locke because he's the most interesting, both in terms of his back story and the island stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:01 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Sawyer's a dick. My favourite characters so far are Hurley, Locke and Claire. Hurley and Claire just because they seem genuine, and Locke because he's the most interesting, both in terms of his back story and the island stuff.

Aye, I like those too.
Favourite so far has got to be Locke or Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:06 pm

My favorite is Desmond. I love his character and his story. Just wish he was utilized more.

I like Sawyer quite a bit. I also loved The Long Con. Despite his dickish ways and his self hatred, he always seems to pull through. It's less predictable than Jack. Just keep watching season 3. Hurley is the man. All I'm saying about that.

Jack isn't a cookie cutter hero though. He's a very flawed individual with serious daddy issues. Remember, he didn't want to be the leader, they did. He took the job, but it's clear he has issues with the position ("you don't have what it takes").
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:08 pm

I only saw Lost until the end of Series 2, and thought Sawyer was a dick too. Mind you, I didn't like Jack much either, he was just a deeply uncharismatic 'hero' character. I liked Locke initially, but he kinda went off the boil. Ecko was cool though.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Hurley is the best, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer   Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, I can't be the only person who doesn't like Sawyer
Page 1 of 1