Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.

Go down 
+4
Haseoviawesome
Ace
Baal
Mewmaster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 am

Miyamoto Musashi wrote:
I always read Naruto, after a long time of WTF events we finally have good things happen since Nagato died

Cheesy melodrama and cliche scenes aren't good things, specifically the latest chapter with Naruto...uh...mind-speaking...to his...mom?

Last edited by SOK on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:54 am

Bah.

Last edited by SOK on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 pm

FFFFFFFF

Last edited by SOK on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:12 pm

I just caught up with Naruto and wow... that shit was cheesy and not the good kind.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:14 pm

SOK wrote:
Bah.
it got modded?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:41 am

No. Kaio was posting and since he had RD advertised in his sig, I'd hate for those Narutards to find out what I was saying, they could have joined and spammed.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:44 am

Honestly, I don't care much for Naruto after reading FMA. I'll finish it because I've stuck through it this long, but I'm not going to put it on a pedestal like I once did.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 am

someclown911 wrote:
II Sora II wrote:
Wow...That is hilarious. So you're saying a person can't criticise another's work if they can't do any better themselves? What, are you 5? What kind of stupid logic is that?

A person can do that, they just look ignorant in doing so. Implying someone is immature is very immature in itself.
Wtf lol.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:09 pm

I love the babies story, finally having more elaborate back story for the star is good, even if it is more than ten years late, right?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Not when it retcons the entirety of Part 1.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:29 pm

It retcons? How so? Naruto will still have the fox sealed inside of him, the Fox will rampage and kill some people's parents, and Minato will use the Death God to seal half of the Fox's chakra in-
*Kid Itachi and Baby Sasuke appear*
KISHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:13 pm

" I will protect you no matter what"
Yeah, Itachi does protect his brother no matter what, except from turning to the dark side

Minato's "Flying Thunder God Technique", reminds me of both Rayden from MK & Marvel Comics Thor
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 pm

well those two are thunder gods
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:48 am

And they both fly
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:02 am

Gai is back, I'm happy
Gai vs Kisame, gonna be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.   Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'll save you the trouble of reading Naruto and Bleach this week.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2