Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning   Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:43 am

First of all, I have no idea why this is linked to Ong Bak rather than just giving it a new name. It has no link to the first film at all apart from the very last shot, and even that didn't make much sense.

Anyway, bit of a slow burner this one. It does build though. The last 20 minutes or so is one massive fight sequence. There's a lot of weapon stuff in this as well, which is nice, but you can kind of tell Tony Jaa isn't quite as comfortable with the weapons as he his with the bare hands stuff. But there's still some great fights.

In my opinion Ong Bak and Tom Yum Goong have it beat it terms of action, but it's still awesome. I'm at a bit of a loss for stuff to gif, because there wasn't really any single moments that were shit-yourself-amazing. The fight around the elephant at the end stood out though. I'll find something.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning   Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 am

what about the storyline

warrior king story was fairly bollocks
i quite liked the grittiness of ong bak

how does this fair?

also is this a buy or rent?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning   Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:58 am

Boy is noble, noble parents are killed, boy is raised by bandits, boy seeks revenge, etc. But it's done well enough. Definitely better than Warrior King in terms of story (but Warrior King made up for it by being the best film of the 3 in terms of action). The end is a bit of a curve ball, but other than that it's fine.

And I plan to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning   Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:08 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Boy is noble, noble parents are killed, boy is raised by bandits, boy seeks revenge, etc. But it's done well enough. Definitely better than Warrior King in terms of story (but Warrior King made up for it by being the best film of the 3 in terms of action). The end is a bit of a curve ball, but other than that it's fine.

And I plan to buy it.

final fight in warrior king was a let down i thought personally
i mean transexual with whip <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< thai boxer
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning   Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:11 am

Yeah, it was a bit. Every other action scene was brilliant in that film though.

But look at this...

Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning 2ajrlw4

That's worth the purchase alone.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning   Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:26 am

oh fuck thats awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning   Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ong Bak 2/Ong Bak: The Beginning
Page 1 of 1