Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!

Go down 
+3
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Talking Sock
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 am

OOOH SAAANDDDYYY~ BBBBAAAABBBBYYYYY~~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 am

OH PLEASE SAY YOU'LL STAY~

OH SANDY~
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Your Bro wrote:
The guy playing Sandman should've played Venom.

yeah that is the kind of venom most of us were used to

He would've sucked. He is in no way the Venom oldies are used to. AGAIN, all you're thinking about is looks. I can't picture this guy being Venom at all. He looks too old and would never pull off a Brooklyn accent without it being hilariously awful.

only ugly ppl don't care about looks

ideally he should have both, but if he doesn't look the part regardless of how he acts he won't pull off what we want
if he looked the part at least venom would of looked better

You're not understanding the situation, it's the fact that the only relation he has in the looks to Eddie Brock is that he's buff. Everything else about it is wrong. He looks old, he wouldn't make a good Eddie Brock impersonator, etc. He's too off. At least Topher Grace is like ONE version of Eddie, the "Ultimate Spidey" Eddie who he was modeled from(Hell, he even called himself Eddie Brock Jr.).

yeah but ultimate spidey sucks balls at least the venom in it (i only know it from the game)
616 eddie was way better, he was mainly big and angry
also the sandman guy may have been able to put on an accent

i think the main flaw was they tried to go away from calssic eddie and didn't even follow through on the new story

I KNOW 616 Eddie's way better, that's the one I'm saying that Sandman's actor would SUCK ACTING AS. There are way better choices out there than that guy. Younger too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 am

OH SANDY MY DARLIN. YOU HURT ME REAL BAD.

BUT YA GOTTA BELIEVE WHEN I SAY... I'M HELPLESS WITH OUT YOU.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Your Bro wrote:
OH PLEASE SAY YOU'LL STAY~

OH SANDY~

"WHYIYIYIYIAAAAAAAAIH"?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:47 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Your Bro wrote:
The guy playing Sandman should've played Venom.

yeah that is the kind of venom most of us were used to

He would've sucked. He is in no way the Venom oldies are used to. AGAIN, all you're thinking about is looks. I can't picture this guy being Venom at all. He looks too old and would never pull off a Brooklyn accent without it being hilariously awful.

only ugly ppl don't care about looks

ideally he should have both, but if he doesn't look the part regardless of how he acts he won't pull off what we want
if he looked the part at least venom would of looked better

You're not understanding the situation, it's the fact that the only relation he has in the looks to Eddie Brock is that he's buff. Everything else about it is wrong. He looks old, he wouldn't make a good Eddie Brock impersonator, etc. He's too off. At least Topher Grace is like ONE version of Eddie, the "Ultimate Spidey" Eddie who he was modeled from(Hell, he even called himself Eddie Brock Jr.).

yeah but ultimate spidey sucks balls at least the venom in it (i only know it from the game)
616 eddie was way better, he was mainly big and angry
also the sandman guy may have been able to put on an accent

i think the main flaw was they tried to go away from calssic eddie and didn't even follow through on the new story

I KNOW 616 Eddie's way better, that's the one I'm saying that Sandman's actor would SUCK ACTING AS. There are way better choices out there than that guy. Younger too.

i don't think i would of cared for the acting if it at least delivered on one front
the rock should of played venom
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 am

Finally an actual decent choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:49 am

The one guy from Jersey Shore should've played Eddie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 am

Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 1zbfbpejpg
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 am

Black Cat and the professor who becomes a lizard.
That would be so cool.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 am

Screw Blackcat because they only want her to be another issue in Peter's love drama life. I'm bored with that crap, focus on the Lizard and add in Kraven to spice things up and make things difficult to solve.

Then again it would fuck with the game series' canon considering Spidey 3's game had all of that already. Then again for the fourth they could just totally just go "Oh no, Conners became the Lizard again" instead of following the film exactly. The development of these games clearly went all out to make it clear that it follows its own canon so it'd be really lame to retcon what happened in the 3rd game.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Darn it!

When is Spiderman 4 coming out!?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:59 am

Not any time soon. Seeing as it was CANCELLED
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:21 am

WHAT?!

No! This is horrible! I loved the Spiderman film franchise!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 am

Yep, The ol' dog got put down.

...But there is talk of picking it up and redoing it from scratch.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:42 am

^^REBOOT?

It might be worse then the original...
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed!   Ah shit, Spidey 4 postponed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:33 am