Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acceptable anime Translations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zeik2012
Deck Hand
zeik2012

Acceptable anime Translations Empty
PostSubject: Acceptable anime Translations   Acceptable anime Translations Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 am

Why mess with the content of any anime that is popular in japan at the time and screw with the way the anime really is supposed to be like. The succesful anime that reach anywhere else were always kept unchanged but as soon as they leave Japan or whever their origins lie they get tampered with so quickly. Fullmetal alchemist was great though afro
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable anime Translations   Acceptable anime Translations Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:43 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable anime Translations   Acceptable anime Translations Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:10 pm

The majority of anime dubbing is actually good. I also don't see why people overreact like it's a big issue, they're all mostly children cartoons and problems like these shouldn't be taken seriously as they're meant to entertain, not keep whatever "original" things were intended, their targeted viewers don't care about that, anime adaptations of manga butcher a lot of things themselves in Japan too. Japan screws up everything we make yet no one mans up and seems to complain about that.

I think we should set an example and actually not give a crap about being high strung enough to "accept" a children show's translation from a foreign country who can't even animate and give life to pictures on screen for shit without affording decent production teams. We certainly did a perfect job with turning our heads away from seeing what they did to our stuff.

Fun fact: The actual terrible dubs that have assloads of errors, horrible decisions made, crappy acting that's almost as bad as Japan's acting, etc. are in the minority of English dubbings.

Yep Kaio, I hated on Japan again. =D
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable anime Translations   Acceptable anime Translations Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 pm

I don't really care what language what i watch is in

if the dubs crap i'll watch the original subbed
if both are crap i just blame the programme
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acceptable anime Translations   Acceptable anime Translations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acceptable anime Translations
Page 1 of 1