Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About time I did this...

Go down 
+2
Maskull
Kimarous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

About time I did this... Empty
PostSubject: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 am

I've gone through my entire PS2 and Wii libraries and picked out all the games which I don't like or can't get myself back into; tomorrow morning, I'm trading them in for credit. Hey, might as well get SOME value out of them.

Thought of donating a couple to the hospital, but given what a hassle it is to reach the hospital, I'll forego that bit of goodwill.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 am

you've done well, my young apprentice...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:20 am

persona sucks balls

i'm trying to finish 3 and 4 now >_>
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Persona is great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 pm

It's decent. It's better than some of the shit SE is shoveling that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 pm

I'm actually thinking of watching a playthrough of Persona 3, since I've heard good things about the story. Go for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm

If you haven't bought P3 by now, I guess.

There's like 3 version of the game. You could probably pick up FES for like, 12 bucks. But, hey youtube's free.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Last time I saw it was in March when P4 was released. They sold it full price, which is pocket change (about $51), but I decided to wait and see how P4 fared.

If I can't find P3 FES before the New Year, I'll watch an online playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Persona and Persona 2 are the only two worthwhile Persona games for their characters and story.

Although the battle systems suck at least there's a speed up button for both.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:15 am

Baal wrote:
Persona and Persona 2 are the only two worthwhile Persona games for their characters and story.

Although the battle systems suck at least there's a speed up button for both.
HA!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:32 am

Worthwhile =/= The other games are bad
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:25 am

Considering there is one dungeon, you have no real control over your partners (junpei is stuck being an idiot)

Your forced to talk to shitty characters you don't like (glorified dating sim with a rpg tacked on?)

The characters i like are only mitsuru/akihiko i guess aigis is alright to (do i have to level everyone equally cause thats starting to get old fast?)

I dunno if i didn't feel like i had to talk to every character just to power up my demons i'd probably be less bitchy about it, but some of the characters are dicks, like the fat slob who eats all day

Most fights end before my turn is over, and i don't even grind in tautaurus, which means i'm either that damn good or this is one of the easiest RPGs ever
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About time I did this...   About time I did this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About time I did this...
Page 1 of 1