Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIDE DA SKY!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Char's still pretty cool though. I saw a clip on youtube where he shot someone dead in the face with a bozooka thingie.

I thought they solved all their problems with giant ass robots.

Last edited by Your bro on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Your bro wrote:
Char's still pretty cool though. I saw a clip on youtube where shot someone dead in the face with a bozooka thingie.

I thought they solved all their problems with giant ass robots.

The problems gundam pilots solve when not actually using their robots are either done with guns or if it's a situation involving a woman, they sleep with them. Even that whiny faggot Kira got some pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:13 pm

There's a gundam pilot named Kira?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 pm

i think there from seed they look like a chick
basically like everyone in seed and destiny
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
i think there from seed they look like a chick
basically like everyone in seed and destiny

And apparently Baal's favorite character of those series is Shinn who is actually the worst of all of them. He's not only whiny but he's 10 times more angsty than Kira could ever be and all he ever does is flashback or think about his dead sister(yet never brings up his parents who died along with her). Comparing him with Kira being 10x more mellow in Seed Destiny didn't help either.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm

baal considers being annoying to be character development

cause really can you find ppl annoying if they're undeveloped
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Then why doesn't he like Kira? He's more annoying by being a hypocrite with his only trash talk being peace talk. At the end of the day though Kira is still less pathetic, faggy and angsty compared to Shinn so Baal's preference between that one person out of those specific characters is questionable.

Then again maybe it's best not to try and find out.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:01 pm

maybe he confused him with a dick girl

they do look kinda girly
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:02 pm

I think it's insulting that these gender benders are the ones who get the sex scenes.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Quote :
And apparently Baal's favorite character of those series is Shinn who is actually the worst of all of them.

When did I say I liked Shinn? I still haven't watch Seed Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
baal considers being annoying to be character development

cause really can you find ppl annoying if they're undeveloped

Is your reading comprehension on the ass of a fucking horse or are you just fucking retarded because I didn't say any of this, you idiot.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:12 pm

lmao

i dunno what was better your response
or the fact sora took that as something you'd think
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
lmao

I'm just sick of this shit. I couldn't tell whether you were joking or if you were actually being serious.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Santa Christ wrote:
Quote :
And apparently Baal's favorite character of those series is Shinn who is actually the worst of all of them.

I thought you did. Anyway you were still glorifying him from that whole DWG2 fix you had a while back, as someone who knows what he's really like, it was kind of annoying see POSITIVE reaction from that bastard. If you really didn't see the series yet, if you ever even bother to do so, you'll be fucking disappointed beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Sora wrote:
Santa Christ wrote:
Quote :

I thought you did. Anyway you were still glorifying him from that whole DWG2 fix you had a while bac, as someone who knows what he's really like, it was kind of annoying see POSITIVE reaction from that bastard. If you really didn't see the series yet, if you ever even bother to do so, you'll be fucking disappointed beyond belief.

I still need to finish Seed. I got tired of Kira's bullshit within the first 30 episodes and have been assured that Shinn is a little bit better than Kira, so I've held on to hope.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Santa Christ wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
lmao

I'm just sick of this shit. I couldn't tell whether you were joking or if you were actually being serious.

i'm normally not being serious
unless i was trying to make a point
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
lmao

No I didn't, in fact I questioned that logic hence why Kira would've been his pick following that.

Santa Christ wrote:

I still need to finish Seed. I got tired of Kira's bullshit within the first 30 episodes and have been assured that Shinn is a little bit better than Kira, so I've held on to hope.

False hope, what you believe him to be is not only totally off the ball but if one person were to say he's the exact opposite of what you said, that would be an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Then again, I've been assured by 4Chan that Seed is worse than Seed Destiny and I'm not finding that hard to believe right now.

Especially since Athrun hasn't gotten horribly slaughtered for being one of the biggest fags in anime along with Kira.

Both of these faggots should've never come about.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Santa Christ wrote:
Then again, I've been assured by 4Chan that Seed is worse than Seed Destiny and I'm not finding that hard to believe right now.

Especially since Athrun hasn't gotten horribly slaughtered for being one of the biggest fags in anime along with Kira.

Both of these faggots should've never come about.

But they don't get slaughtered in SD either. I dunno what those guys at 4chan must be thinking. SD is just a shittier SEED with additional faggots to the already horrible batch of characters from before. Oh and, as I said before, constant angsty flashbacking. The only good thing about SD is the background music. It's hilarious how this shit series also has assloads more stock footage relooped and overused than any Gundam or any anime this decade has to date.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm

I'm going to be cautiously optimistic, god knows I've been wrong about actual optimism before.

*Looks at 358/2 Days*
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Santa Christ wrote:
I'm going to be cautiously optimistic, god knows I've been wrong about actual optimism before.

*Looks at 358/2 Days*

Don't say I didn't warn you. Although if you do actually get satisfied, then good. But damn, to me, it's just fucking shit. Interesting ideas and plot points, yes. Execution...HOLY FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 pm

from all the bad things i heard about seed how the fuck did it get a sequel
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
from all the bad things i heard about seed how the fuck did it get a sequel

Because the faggots over in moonland loved it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 pm

moonland??
never heard that before
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
moonland??
never heard that before

Japan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIDE DA SKY!   RIDE DA SKY! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIDE DA SKY!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next