Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Empty
PostSubject: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 am

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:58 am

Hell yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 am

Ibuki is pretty much confirmed as well.

Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 GUY_Saving_016

The Knife.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 pm

oh fuck yes
thats pretty much the three i wanted

any news on charlie?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:47 pm

No news on Charlie.

Someone posted a list of rumored characters and so far all these confirmed characters have been on that list. I don't think Charlie was in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Here's the rumor list of characters. All the ones with strikes have been confirmed.

Dee Jay
T. Hawk
Dudley
Ibuki
Makoto
Adon
Cody
Guy.

Rumored New Characters
Hakan - An Arabic grappler obsessed with oil.
Juri

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2009/sep/24/rumors-more-street-fighter-4-upgrade-notes/
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:19 pm

oh cool

theres no one on that list that i'm that familiar without of who'e left
hope there not more shotokans though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Dudley
Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Dudley-stance

Ibuki
Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Ibuki-ts-stance

Makoto
Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Makoto-stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Out of those three, I'm only excited for Dudley.

Ibuki and Makoto are dookie choices though because they're bland and forgettable.

Last edited by Gil on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:33 pm

oh cool just checked some sf3 vids they look pretty good
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Gil wrote:

Ibuki and Makoto are dookie choices though because they're bland and forgettable.

I have never actually seen Makoto or Ibuki before so I'm somewhat interested. Oh and Dudley's cool.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:06 pm

makoto seems like a female ryu that isnt that one schoolgirl baal's so good as.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:48 am

from what i seen there movesets are different so they seem cool

out of the newer guys on SF4
the most fun i had was with abel he's awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Cody, Guy, and Adon's ultras.

Oh yeah and T.Hawk and Dee Jay's are in there too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Your bro wrote:

And I take that back. They actually look interesting to play as from the 3rd Strike combo vids I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:59 pm

i'm gonna try and main with adon or guy

my top 3 from the past were vega/ken/charlie

although i was pretty good with that abel guy i think he's too slow
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:12 am

Your bro wrote:
Your bro wrote:

And I take that back. They actually look interesting to play as from the 3rd Strike combo vids I've seen.

honestly i like anyone with different movesets means i can have some fun experimenting with fdifferent movesets

it gets annoying when too many ken and ryu clones pop up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:20 am

I agree. The shotokans have Ryu, Dan, Ken, Sean, Akuma, and now Gouken. Too fucking many.

The thing that gets me though is how people bitch and moan about Charlie and Remy but they don't seem to mind Ryu and Ken.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:25 am

Your bro wrote:
I agree. The shotokans have Ryu, Dan, Ken, Sean, Akuma, and now Gouken. Too fucking many.

The thing that gets me though is how people bitch and moan about Charlie and Remy but they don't seem to mind Ryu and Ken.

to me charlie always felt different to guile
theres always just subtle differences

the whole crap of goukan/ken/ryu/evil ryu/akuma/super akuma/kairi/allen/dan/sagat (i'm probably missing some) i mean doctrine dark was very very similar to them to
i mean comparatively thats way more annoying
besides the basic fighting moves of ken and ryu showed more ismilarity then charlie and guile (i haven't played SF3 so don't know about remy)

i think the evil characters made ryu seem shit which kinda annoyed me, i would of rathered they had different move sets rather then his move set + more powerful moves to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:29 am

I don't think Evil Ryu is going to be in anymore games at least. I think Gouken removes the Evil Hadou (or whatever it's called) from his body. As for the shotokans in EX, they're not coming back because Capcom doesn't own them.

Not that I care, EX's story sucked balls. I forgot who but some guy with a chick name killed Akuma. That was stupid.

Last edited by Your bro on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:36 am

i only played the first EX

but removal of evil ryu seems like a good thing that crap was retarded and made ryu seem shitty
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 am

I hope there's a demo for this or something. Never been interested in SF much but I wouldn't mind checking it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 am

I thought everyone loved street fighter. It's like the easiest shit to do some crazy ass combos in.

In Tekken I swear to god, no matter how hard I try, I can never pull off a combo.

Oh wait, I did manage to pull off a string of jabs. But that was it. How the hell do you even become pro at Tekken? It's like, unpossible.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 am

i find tekken easier then streetfighter

tekken isn't hard to learn
streetfighter some ppl can never learn cause there just too damn slow for it
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 am

I guess me and Vergil are just inherently good at fighters like Street Fighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4   Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody, Adon, and Guy are confirmed for SSF4
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next