Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of filler episodes for one piece

Go down 
+19
PoweredBy42
Neo
Danjun
Halfjack
Galrik
zebramatt
BlackChaosDragon
Skip
BeefyTreats
CherryBlossoming
mugiwara guy
Sarahmint
milkom_666
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
Zero
DeeCee
Kaio
Superbuu3
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 am

Just finished the G8 filler. Commander Shepherd was the shit. He was basically a straw hat, seeing as he did nothing but help them Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:58 pm

This filler guide is pretty awesome, Buu. No wonder so many people find this place from this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:34 am

I'm glad it helps and if this helps more people enjoy one piece without being put off by filler all the better.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sarahmint
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:59 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

Impel down: 422-425, 430-452
Strawhat whereabouts: 453-456
Story recap: 457-458
Whitebeard War Saga: 459-489
Post war-arc: 490 onwards (492, 497-499 filler)
[/spoiler]

Is "strawhat whereabouts 453-456" also in the manga, or is it just in the show?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:25 pm

They were cover stories. Its worth watching though.
Back to top Go down
mugiwara guy
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Is it still updated?
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossoming
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:36 am

You should update this.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 am

CherryBlossoming wrote:
You should update this.
Updated as requested, honestly i didn't realise anyone outside this site was looking at it.
Back to top Go down
BeefyTreats
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:34 am

Hi. I just made an account just to ask this haha. First off, thank you! You're are so awesome for posting this. Anyway my question is about the G8 arc. Right now I'm in the Water 7 arc. My question is if you say G8 arc was a filler how ells does that work out then? Luffy leaves Skypiea falling down with the octopus and lands in the G8 base at the end of the episode. How does he continue the journey? Hope you're still reading these.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:49 pm

BeefyTreats wrote:
Hi. I just made an account just to ask this haha. First off, thank you! You're are so awesome for posting this. Anyway my question is about the G8 arc. Right now I'm in the Water 7 arc. My question is if you say G8 arc was a filler how ells does that work out then? Luffy leaves Skypiea falling down with the octopus and lands in the G8 base at the end of the episode. How does he continue the journey? Hope you're still reading these.
He doesn't land in the base at all. They just land in the sea, can't really be more specific, but if you seen the whole filler you'll notice at the end:

Spoiler:

and are pretty much in the same scenario as when they entered. They normally do filler like that so that they don't mess with the actual events.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Seems you were really onto something when you made this Buu
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Skip wrote:
Seems you were really onto something when you made this Buu
It's funny because i only made this, because i was being a bro to Vergil who insisted on not watching one piece because of filler. Then i noticed a couple of my other friends had the same gripe.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:49 pm

excellent a list of episodes to avoid thanks .... now to wait for that dvd box set Smile
Back to top Go down
zebramatt
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 pm

I've gotta say, One Piece filler is the best filler I've ever watched!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:58 am

zebramatt wrote:
I've gotta say, One Piece filler is the best filler I've ever watched!
Seriously, what about boss luffy, the extended davey back fight and the old guy and his sheep, because those for me were awful, the others were probably better then most shows though.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:02 am

I didn't mind the extended Davy Back fight in so far as the challenges. The horse thing was shite though, Luffy not choosing Chopper made fucking zero sense.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 am

i felt it transformed foxy into a fairly decent villain into an annoying one. He's actually alright, he comes across as more of a dick because of all the filler.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 am

I dunno, I sort of had my mind made up about Foxy by the end of Groggy Ring that he wasn't very good, that stayed the same through the filler and only changed after Luffy beat his ass.
Back to top Go down
Galrik
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:21 am

I primarily registered to reply here saying: Thanks!

And yea, I'm the same. I am reluctant starting a new show when it's already at 100+ episodes and I know it 'has' fillers. Looking back (and only occasionally peeking into a few filler episodes) it probably would not have been as bad as with some other show, but I most likely would not have started watching. (One reason being, that I actually don't have 'that' much free time ... thouh I ended up just finishing Impel Down after only watchin the first episode in January. lol)

EDIT: And since I don't have much too lose here, looking at my one-post account I will risk mixing a drop of negativity into my first post:

Skip, while writing this post your signature was on my screen. It's irritating. :p
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:27 am

You're right Skips sig is irritating. I'm glad you enjoy the show and this guide helped you. I'll try and keep this as up to date as i can but i've been busy recently myself.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:02 am

I think by 'irritating' you mean satisfying.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:55 am

You know what I like most about Skip's sig? Before the cow pat / rock / whatever hits that kid in the face, you can see him close his eyes and flinch. He knows that's coming, but he just can't sell it 100%.
Back to top Go down
Galrik
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:53 am

off topic: Yea well, that brat deserves every beating one could imagine ... that I have to agree to. Wink
Back to top Go down
Halfjack
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:49 pm

so i'm a little confused. watching the davy back fight arc and it says 213-216 are filler so i skipped them...then everything I thought I knew was wrong. i ended 212 with zoro + sanji whooping some ass and winning the second event, saving the horse in the end. then i skipped the "filler" and started the next episode with....wait wtf how did they lose robin? so during that "filler" they managed to lose the event that they had won during the non filler episodes? do i need to go back and watch this filler? or is it not filler..soooo confused.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Halfjack wrote:
so i'm a little confused. watching the davy back fight arc and it says 213-216 are filler so i skipped them...then everything I thought I knew was wrong. i ended 212 with zoro + sanji whooping some ass and winning the second event, saving the horse in the end. then i skipped the "filler" and started the next episode with....wait wtf how did they lose robin? so during that "filler" they managed to lose the event that they had won during the non filler episodes? do i need to go back and watch this filler? or is it not filler..soooo confused.

Uh, ok in animeverse,
Spoiler:

Essentially 3 really awful games are put in and will make you really sick of foxy so best avoided.

Any confusion feel free to ask, i'm always here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of filler episodes for one piece
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next