Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Empty
PostSubject: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:01 am

I just like this series so much. The music, the characters, how unbelievably dark it can become, the relationships are even well developed, atmosphere, and the dances are wonderful.

I really recommend it to anyone who's not shallow-minded to think this is another Magical Girl anime. Hell, even the ending is a downer.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 pm

what the hell is that

sounds gay

well the name at least
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:42 am

Like I said, the name is what would turn most people off but it's a story set in a German styled town. Each episode is called an "Akt" and has a piece of classical music as a theme. The series starts out with a Duck turning into a girl thanks to a gem and with the gem as a girl she can become Princess Tutu. She needs to collect the shards of a former prince named Mytho.

Here's where the magical girl part kicks in and it's pretty much your rigmarole of GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL until a good quarter into the story where shit starts happening. Problems begin in arising in students, Tutu is approached by Kraehe an opposite of herself that represents a Raven. And then when it gets to the Raven King is when shit hits the fan because Mytho goes evil, the dead Artist who wrote the story of Princess Tutu with his own bloody stumps (They were chopped off) starts showing up and shit keeps getting worse.

This series' nickname is "Guitar Dueling Ninjas" for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:55 am

MOVE ASIDE! wrote:
Like I said, the name is what would turn most people off but it's a story set in a German styled town. Each episode is called an "Akt" and has a piece of classical music as a theme. The series starts out with a Duck turning into a girl thanks to a gem and with the gem as a girl she can become Princess Tutu. She needs to collect the shards of a former prince named Mytho.

Here's where the magical girl part kicks in and it's pretty much your rigmarole of GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL until a good quarter into the story where shit starts happening. Problems begin in arising in students, Tutu is approached by Kraehe an opposite of herself that represents a Raven. And then when it gets to the Raven King is when shit hits the fan because Mytho goes evil, the dead Artist who wrote the story of Princess Tutu with his own bloody stumps (They were chopped off) starts showing up and shit keeps getting worse.

This series' nickname is "Guitar Dueling Ninjas" for a reason.
oh, like avatar the last airbender is kungfu action jesus.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:23 am

hmm sounds interesting

but i am to shallow to watch a anime with a girl as the lead
just like i like my games ^^
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:54 am

Are you going back through your old stuff that you used to watch or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:03 am

Raziel wrote:
sounds gay
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:41 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Are you going back through your old stuff that you used to watch or something?

Nah, there was a topic on /a/ and nostalgia bitch-slapped me.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:42 am

Vergil wrote:
Raziel wrote:
sounds gay

NAW SON, THIS IS FOR MANLY MEN.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:56 am

I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Man%20Pink%20Tutu%20Bow
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.   I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:57 am

Raziel wrote:
I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent. Man%20Pink%20Tutu%20Bow
Happy Halloween Baal XD
Back to top Go down

I feel like downloading a Princess Tutu Torrent.
Page 1 of 1