Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't know why I realized this about Disney.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Empty
PostSubject: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:49 pm

They have a tendency to fuck up historical figures for the sake of keeping everything PC with America despite not being historically correct.

Just look at the first entries in this page and see what I mean.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HijackedByJesus
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:13 pm

You JUST realized this now?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Yes, I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:18 pm

You see, Disney's awesomeness tricks you into thinking otherwise. Their influence left on you after viewing their films is so strong that you can't tell that they actually butchered something because they actually did a good job at doing an entertaining film. The art, the animation, the dialogue, etc. It's all too perfect because it's all part of a master plan.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:24 pm

I actually do still like the movies it's just that I can understand why the Greeks and anyone else who's culture or mythos they bastardize gets pissy. Especially our own with Pocahontas and what not, but at least it's somewhat consistent in that.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:27 pm

I never said to stop liking them. The point is you should like them. We have no right to against the Will of D. No matter what he does, certain destruction will fall upon those who criticise. Disney's masterplan is for every heart to return to darkness!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Quoting One Piece and Billy Zane aren't going to make you sound cool.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:58 pm

You having a hard on for Marluxia doesn't help either. I wasn't quoting Billy Zane. I was referencing the line because it was advertising their actual purpose. It's not trying to be cool, it's the truth whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Oh fuck, I know what you are, you lying bastard. The sudden respect for Disney, the hard on for Kingdom Hearts. You're another one of Disney's tools, a subject, an abomination created to cause the overthrowing of every political mind that Walt Disney wanted to ruin and replace them with those souless dolls. This is a conspiracy where Disney's remaining family members followed suit, I knew it.

What kind of warped faggot do you believe you are? Spill the information right now, who made you, you sonovabitch!?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Teehee wrote:
You having a hard on for Marluxia doesn't help either. I wasn't quoting Billy Zane. I was referencing the line because it was advertising their actual purpose. It's not trying to be cool, it's the truth whether you like it or not.

A hard on for Marluxia? I just said his last boss fight in Re: CoM was cool.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Teehee wrote:
Oh fuck, I know what you are, you lying bastard. The sudden respect for Disney, the hard on for Kingdom Hearts. You're another one of Disney's tools, a subject, an abomination created to cause the overthrowing of every political mind that Walt Disney wanted to ruin and replace them with those souless dolls. This is a conspiracy where Disney's remaining family members followed suit, I knew it.

What kind of warped faggot do you believe you are? Spill the information right now, who made you, you sonovabitch!?

BLAST, FOILED AGAIN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:41 pm

DaRKNEEESSSSS
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:53 am

MOVE ASIDE! wrote:
Teehee wrote:

BLAST, FOILED AGAIN!

This is your last chance, you can still come back and be a normal human being. You don't have to be a tool!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:54 am

Teehee wrote:
MOVE ASIDE! wrote:
Teehee wrote:

BLAST, FOILED AGAIN!

This is your last chance, you can still come back and be a normal human being. You don't have to be a tool!

It's too late for me.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:07 am

Okay, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:55 am

MOVE ASIDE! wrote:
Teehee wrote:
MOVE ASIDE! wrote:
Teehee wrote:

BLAST, FOILED AGAIN!

It's too late for me.
give it, oh... about a month and you'll hate it all.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:12 am

No, for him to return to us is not about hating it, it's about enjoying their magnificent films without becoming a tool so you can get the last laugh.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:28 am

I'm kidding of course. I still love the movies, I'm just a little irritated by their tendency to insert Jesus into their movies.

Chernabog is the name of a Slavic Deity but in Night on the Bald Mountain he's perceived as Satan, not that it makes the scene less compelling or dark, it just kind of bugs me.

Then again someone said Hades was basically the Satan of Greek Mythos and I took some issue with it but hell, it resolved itself.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:37 am

Metal Jesus, now that's a character I wanna see in Wall-E.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Teehee wrote:
Metal Jesus, now that's a character I wanna see in Wall-E.
now THAT would be kickass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why I realized this about Disney.   I don't know why I realized this about Disney. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know why I realized this about Disney.
Page 1 of 1